I worry about you

It was 4:00AM, I was stuck with a massive head ache, from crying last night . Jack was still holding me , tightly in his grip .

But then, all of a sudden,Jack was shaking .

He was a shaky, sweaty, crying mess .

"No, she didn't , please tell me your lying. No, no, no!" Jack yelled, tears coming from his eyes.

His eyes then shot open .

"Claire?" He says , still crying .

"Oh my god ,your okay . Come here ." He said , still breathing heavy , he then hugged me .

"What happened in your dream ..?" I ask looking at his hands .

"You..you were gone.. And I wasn't in time to stop you from doing it ." He said , sniffling over every word .

"Jack, come here." I say, by now I was crying as well .

Jack was one of those people who never cried in front of people .

After about 3 more minutes , I got him to stop crying . I had gotten him a glass of water, and he was currently laying down , with his had in my lap .

I was playing with his hair, making him calm.

"Claire , you know playing with my hair makes me fall asleep ." He says , taking a sip from his glass of water .

"I know, you need to calm down , after that nightmare." I say , like a mom .

"I'm so scared of loosing you.." He says, his eyes watering once again .

"Jack don't cry, come here , shhhh, it will be okay , I'm okay ." I say , with his head In the crook of my neck , my hand on the back of his neck .

I wipe his tears away with my thumbs , making him have a small smile .

"I worry about you ." He says, starring into my brown and green eyes .

"I know." I say , even though I'm not much to worry over .

"Let me see your arms ." He says .

"Okay.." I say awkwardly .

I then put my arms on his legs , that we're currently crossed .He then rolled up my sleeves , carefully .He then kissed all my scars. Each and everyone of them .

"I think we should get some sleep." I say, breaking the silence .

"Okay." He replied , we then lay back down .

"I love you Claire." He says , kissing my forehead .

"I love you too." I say , smiling .

We then both fell asleep in each others arms .