The Boy In Home Room

INTRO..

Avery is an outgoing and fun person to be around. She's been well known ever since grade school. Her hobbies are dancing and shopping. She has long brown hair and light blue eyes. Avery is simply gorgeous!

Avery's P.O.V

"Avery wake up, it's the first day of high school!" My mother cheered happily.

"Ughhhh," I groaned.

Knowing there was no way out of going to Bennett High, I hopped out of my bed and walked straight to the bathroom.

I undressed, and stepped in the shower. I stood there for a few minutes letting the hot water sink into me. Once I finished washing my hair face and body I turned the water off. I reached for my soft purple towel and matching robe.

Taking my time, I chose to wear my uniform pants and plain button up white shirt. Since it was the dress code. I did my makeup which involved mascara, eyeliner, nude eyeshadow, and a light pink lipgloss.

I ran down the stairs and grabbed some Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and the milk. Carefully pouring both of them into a bowl. I ate while scrolling through twitter on my white iPhone 5. Once I had finished I put my bowl in the sink and went back up stairs.

I brushed my teeth then felt my hair. My hair was now dry so I lightly curled the ends. Right when I finished an alarm on my phone went off it simply said that it was time to go to school. I pressed close, grabbed my hot pink backpack and my mom drove me to Bennett high.

INTRO..

Kristan is a caring and enthusiastic guy. Everyone loves him because he's so chill. His hobbies are hanging with friends and playing soccer. Kristan has brown hair and light green eyes. He's a cutie.

Kristan's P.O.V

"KRISTAAN! YOU'RE LATE!" my little sister screamed in my ear.

I pulled my pillow over my ears.

"Go awa- ... oh my gosh! WERE LATE!" I through my blankets on the floor and ran to the bathroom.

"Actually you're late I'm leaving!" She slammed the front door and went to school.

I rolled my eyes and brushed my teeth.

I took a look at my hair, since I'm a boy it wasn't really messy. I combed through my hair untangling it.

My outfit was already picked out from last night. It was just the white button up uniform shirt and grey uniform pants.

I ran downstairs and quickly made my lunch, which consisted of a sandwich an apple and a Sprite.

Grabbing my skate board and backpack I headed for the door. I shut and locked it behind me. I skated the normal route to Bennett high.

------------

That was only the intro so don't get mad that it's so short! follow me on twitter @JordynandBieber 😊