Chapter 2- The First Day

Chapter 1 - The First Day Back

Kristan's P.O.V

"Your late Mr.Doyle!" My homeroom teacher, Mrs.Edwardson snarled. I ignored her and sat in the only empty seat. I took in my surroundings and saw the most beautiful girl sitting next to me.

"H-hi I'm Kristan" I reached for her hand to shake it.

"Avery" she replied shaking my hand lightly. She quickly refocused on the lesson we were being taught while I just stared at her pretty face.

Avery's P.O.V

"H-hi I'm Kristan" The boy next to me introduced himself. Hey he was kind of cute.

"Avery." I replied lightly shaking his hand. Throughout the entire lesson I couldn't help but giggle, catching him staring at me. He probably thought I was crazy.

"Alright class next week I'm going to be pulling names from a hat to figure out who your partners are for the first project." Mrs.Edwardson stated. Every one groaned because, well who wants a project in the second week of school.

"Class dismissed." the teacher said after the bell rang. I began walking towards my locker when someone called my name.

"Hey Avery wait up" The quarterback, Jake called after me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk faster.

"C'mon Avery, I know what I did was wrong but you have to forgive me!"

"How can I forgive you... Your a... YOUR A MONSTER!" I screamed making a scene. I grabbed my books and slammed my locker. I rushed to the girls bathroom, made sure no one was in there and locked the door. I began to tear up and before you know it I was crying.

"Avery... Open up" A soft familiar voice spoke. I sniffled a few times before opening the door. It revealed a comforting Kristan. He opened his arms and we just hugged for about 5 minutes.

"I'm sorry for asking, but why are you crying? What did he do?" Kristan curiously asked.

"Well last summer Jake and I were dating. He took me to a party with all of his jock friends and popular girls. We were downstairs and everyone was upstairs. He leaned in to kiss me and someone gasped. He just started saying things like 'ew what are you doing Avery! Don't come near me you disgusting piece of dirt.' I just ran out. Clearly he only said that because I wasn't the most popular girl in school." I explained the entire story. Kristan just sat and listened.

"I understand, you don't need those type of boys in your life and you sure shouldn't be crying over one of them! What's your next class?" He asked.

"Buisness in room 108"

"Same, I'll walk you there." He offered.

I think I was starting to crush on this boy he was so comforting and caring. Not to mention he was so cute!

Kristan's P.O.V

By the end of the first day I knew that Avery and I were going to be close. We had 3 out of 4 classes together for the first semester. And I don't really have any problems with that.

---------------

Finally the second chapter! So I don't know if I'm going to be updating really often, my teachers gives a lot of homework so we'll see. But if you like it make sure to vote and comment! 💗

P.S

Go follow me on twitter @JordynandBieber