Chapter 2

A/N: 

Sorry I didn't update quick enough. Still love you all. xx

~Bec.xo

(AKA LUCY!) < You won't understand! ahahahahah.

Chapter 2

Louis' POV.

So it was the first day for me. My Mum decided that she would send me to a different school because she hated my old school. She wanted to give me a "proper education." 

As I walked through the hallway of the new school and looking around at how different it was to my old school. 

I was broken out of my thoughts when I ran into someone by accident, I looked down to see a beautiful girl looking up at me. "I'm so sorry," I mumbled, picking up her books and passing them to her, "You dropped your books." 

Faceplam. You're so stupid Louis! Pointing out the freaking obvious! Stupid. Stupid. STUPID! 

I heard her mumble a thanks and started walking off, tucking her books under her arms.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her, then she flinched... What...?

"By the way I'm Louis." I smiled at her, holding my hand and saw her look down at it. 

"I'm Bayleigh, look if this is some kind of joke it's not funny, just walk away and go back to your bitchy friends." Before I could say anything,  she walked off.

That shocked me, I stood there for a while and just thought about what she had said, "bitchy friends?" I have no friends here. 

The bell had gone and I was waiting out the front of my maths class room just thinking and waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"Ah you must be Louis Tomlinson?" I broke out of my thoughts as my maths teacher came over.

"Yeah"  I mumbled. I looked into the classroom window seeing that beautiful girl again. Bayleigh.

"I'm Mr. James, come in and I'll introduce you." I followed Mr. James into the room.

"Okay everyone are we ready for some maths?" I gave Mr, James a wierd look, so did the others in the room. I couldn't keep my eyes off Bayleigh. I noticed that she was sitting all alone in the front row of seats. All of a sudden I saw her look up and see me as her eyes widened. I was too busy thinking about Bayleigh until I heard Mr. James say.

"Louis, I'm going to pair you up with Bayleigh for the day and she can show you around since you two have the same classes all day" I walked over and sat next to Bayleigh. There was a few nasty comments to her but I just ignored them. 

"See told you I'm not one of them" I smiled, she looked at me with a blank expression.

"Yeah but you are going to be one of them" I looked down at the table. I need to tell her that I;m not going to be "one of them" like what does that even mean....?

Bayleigh's POV.

The whole maths class I couldn't stop thinking about him. Louis. He kept trying to make small talk to me but I just replied with short answers like "yeah" or "whatever". 

Finally the bell went, I rushed ot of the room hoping to get away quickly from Louis. I got to my locker and looked around to make sure he wasn't around.

"Hey why did you run out of class?" I jumped then turned around to see Louis. 

"You scared me" I mumbled.

"You know, you mumble alot. Why's that?" Why the feck is he asking about my personal life?!

"I've been the geeky-nerd my whole life, always been bullied." I closed my locker and walked out to the canteen, with a Louis following me.

"You know you can go find some friends right?" I got interupted by Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam coming over. Oh great.

"Hey, you're Louis right?" Zayn said looking at Louis. I started backing away from them until I bumped into someone. I turned around to see Harry and Niall standing there. 

"Ah yeah" Louis looked at me then back to Zayn.

"I'm Zayn, this is Liam, Niall and Harry. We wanted to know if you wanted to come with us?" Part of me wanted Louis to go with them so he doesn't waste my time but then the other part of me wanted him to stay.

"Um, thanks but no, I'm going to go with Bayleigh" I looked at Louis and shook my head mouthing 'no no no'

"You, want to be with that thing?" Here we go again. I looked at the ground. 

Zayn and I used to be best friends in kinder and primary school, but then we go to high school and he changed. 

"Zayn, that wasn't very nice" Niall said, wait Niall?!

"No, Louis you go, I'm fine" I turned around and left. I wish I could have my best friend back.

*FLASHBACK TO FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL*

"Say cheese" My Mum said to Zayn and I as she was about to take a picture of us on our first day.

"Mum, you can leave now, okay?" Man she was embarrassing!

"Okay, okay. I'll go bye!" Mum and Patrica gave us a last hug good bye. Zayn and I turned around and faced the school.

"Here it goes Bay" Zayn wrapped his arm around me and held me tight.

"Yep, Zayn? Promise me you won't ditch me?" I looked up at Zayn.

"Of course I won't! I promise you that!" Zayn smiled.

And guess what he did, ditched me.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I stopped and turned back to Zayn. 

"What happened to us? No I mean, what happened to you?!" Louis looked at me wierdly and confused.

"Look, just go with them Louis." I snapped, slowly trudging off by myself down the hallway. I thought back to when Zayn and I were like so close. 

Then he went into that group and he completly changed.