XIV - Broadening the Family

It was Timothy who awoke early on the next morning. His entire naked body was unperturbed, every muscle feeling as though he'd received the world's greatest massage, and there was a lightweight pressed down atop him. With his hands folded comfortably behind his head, he looked down to find Jasper lain completely on top of him. Their skin was like heated blankets for one another, and as the Master breathed against him, Timothy couldn't help a weary smile that came to his lips.

This man, Jasper Lancechester, was oddly just as beautiful in the morning even while he slept as he was during the day when awake. His stunning face was serene as he breathed softly, and it was when Timothy noticed the other man's eyes flickering beneath his closed lids, when he began to wonder what it was Jasper dreamt about during the night.

For himself, Timothy's dreams were more like nightmares, ones that didn't wake him up, or drive a frightened dagger into him, but they were all nightmares in the end. He couldn't remember the last time he had a moment of sleep where past decisions didn't haunt him. And each of them never failed to leave the aftermath of imitation blood on his hands. Even with that, when Timothy was able to look either off to the side, or down on himself and find Jasper this close, it was more than enough to quell the nightly disturbances.

Timothy placed a gentle touch down on Jasper's golden lotus tresses, and the mild glide of his fingers was enough to cause a stir in the Master. While the blond man came out of sleep, turning off of Timothy, the dark-haired man sat up in the center of the large bed. "Good morning," he said, running his fingers into his tangled curls, "Are you feeling well?"

Simply humming a positive response, Jasper stretched like a purring feline with his bottom in the air before laying back down. When he tiredly peered up at Timothy beside him, a smile touched his pink lips, and he said, "You were very eager last night. I was not expecting your enthusiasm."

Recollecting on the late night shared with not only Jasper, but Darcy and Juliette as well, Timothy remembered it all very clearly, especially the moment when Jasper was riding him blissfully before Darcy sandwiched him between them. The internal orgasmic shudder of Jasper's overwhelmed body had been too noticeable to forget.

"Contrary to your belief, Jasper," he said in return, "I was nervous, but getting it over with was better than sitting around waiting for anyone to make the first attempt."

"Timothy," Jasper suddenly sounded far away, lost in curious thought, "How does all of this make you feel? This predicament Darcy and I are in, where we must have a child together, does not turn you away from the prospect of our futures together, does it? With what you once said before, I'm sure the idea of all of us living together, and loving together in this little world of our own, must be impossible in your mind."

"Nothing is impossible," Timothy corrected, "Despite the kind of man I have become over the years, there is still a space of hope in my body. It appears nonexistent at times, but you have come to show me time does not stop even when tragedies occur. I found you, didn't I? And in your heart, I found the hope of someday feeling all the pride and wisdom I had in the years prior to our meeting. I see a future for us."

"That is nice to hear," Jasper said, his voice light as air.

When the Master laid his head back down in the pillows, Timothy moved closer to him, laying on his side and smirked when a smile came to the blond man's lips. "What?" Timothy asked, "Your cheeks have reddened in embarrassment."

"That is because I am embarrassed," Jasper covered his shy face. "I am pleased we've all gotten over last night together, but that doesn't change the fact that we all still must stand in the same room together. How am I supposed to look Darcy in the eye knowing how we were? Besides, she has always been a curious one when it comes to the intimate experiences of two men, so I do anticipate her choice of words today."