GHOSTS?

• Dedicated to Axel Pimentel

  GHOSTS?

Did you ever here a noise knowing that you’re the only person in your home? Did you ever feel that someone following you?  Did you ever feel that someone is looking at you but you’re the only person in that place?

I think that’s ghosts, because ghosts are the spirits of the dead person that can appear and disappear. When someone dies in an accident or killed by someone, the soul of this person is always in a place where she/he died and finds justice for her/his death.

I had an experience when I was a child. In the middle of the night, I go to the bathroom to pee, when I’m in the bathroom I have heard chains dragging on the floor. First I thought that was my cousin because she always tricked me but when I was looking for her, my uncle said to me that my cousin is already sleeping, so I was scared.

After how many years, something happened again. While I’m listening songs with my friends, the volume of speaker is gradually slowing, so we run outside. There’s something wrong in speaker or it just a ghost? I don’t know.

Don’t be afraid of ghosts, because not all ghosts are bad, most of them are member of your family that died and missing you and your family. Maybe they want to watch your family because they want you in good condition.