Rule 1: Staying Loyal

Author: Hey! This is a fan fiction about our lovely playboy Len and sweetheart Rin. In this fic, Len and Rin are not twins.... Or they just don't know yet. For plot reasons. Twincest for the win tho ;) Hikaru x Kaoru ;) and uh SONG REFERENCES ARE MADE.
-Armin_Ambulance
(p.s. in case you didn't know swipe the picture left to change to the music I added.)

~Len's POV~
I woke up to the sound of my phone's 5am alarm ringing from beside me. "Migikata ni, murasaki shoujo, kisu no shita, kono heya no tsubete~," it rang. I felt around for my phone and pressed my finger against the STOP button. I put my phone down and ran my fingers through my messy morning hair. I sighed as I saw my phone had about 24 messages.

I unlocked my phone and checked them.
Miku:

12:32am
Len~ wake up I'm bored~

12:41am
Len!
Len come on!

1:12am
Do you wanna play tomorrow?❤

2:57am
Len answer me
Len we're over if you don't answer

God I hate women sometimes. They're so freaking overdramatic. I quickly replied before she got any worse.

5:06am
Hey babe~ sorry I didn't answer you. I fell asleep ;-;

I clicked on some more messages- this time it was Meiko.

4:10am
Hey Len~ Did you sleep well? I bet you're still sleeping. Well sleep tight- see you school today love ❤

Thank goodness I have at least ONE decent girlfriend. Thank God for Meiko. I don't need to reply. Gotta check the other messages.

Luka:
10:23pm
Hey hot stuff. How's my favourite student~? Answers for today's test:
Link: https://teachers-lock-test-answersheet-term-3.com
Remember the payment~

Luka is by far my favourite. She is a teacher and she is very useful to me. She gives me the answers, I give her what her body desires. She's hot too. Useful in many ways.

5:13am
Thanks, Luka-sensei~ and of course, I will give you the payment whenever you are free. I'll make time for you anytime, sensei~

The other messages were spam from social media. I put my phone down and grabbed my uniform and towel and headed for the shower.

(Time skip brought to you by the Hitachiin Twins gay asses)

I arrived at school and went to my locker. Miku was in the grade below me and Meiko was above so none of us really saw each other apart from outside of school. Luka is my English teacher.

I saw the corner of an envelope sticking out of my locker so I pulled it out to have a look. It was a letter with a heart shaped stamp on it. Cute. I stuck the letter in my pocket and headed to my classroom to read it. Kiyoteru jumped at me out of nowhere and poked my shoulder. "What's up Len? Another love letter? Geeze, why can't I get any?"

I sat in my desk in the corner of the math room and read it before class started. I opened it and there was a folded up piece of white lined paper with little love hearts meticulously placed around the edges. I unfolded the paper and read it. The writing was in sparkly orange gel pen and was very neat, but you could tell the girl had redone the letter multiple times. Cute.

Dear Len-kun,
I dunno how to write this, but I have feelings for you. I mean, who doesn't? Wow this is so hard to write but um I guess this is my way of asking you out. Um so will you go out with me? I'm sorry if this came out of the blue or you can't accept me but um...

I know about your girlfriends.

She had me there. Where is this going? I stared at the paper in a cold sweat and kept reading.

Um not that this is a blackmail or anything I swear I'll keep it a secret, I was just telling you that I know so you don't have to hide it or lie to me.

Phew.

Well uh thanks for reading! I'm the girl who sits in the desk two desks behind you and one desk to the left in History.

-lots of love,
Rin Kagamine❤

Well, that was adorable. I know this girl. She stares at me all science class. I knew her as more of the straight-faced science girl type. Huh. I didn't know she was so cute. And of course, I have space for another girlfriend. I accept. I'll tell her after science class. But one thing bothers me.... Her last name is the same as mine.
_______________________________________
Hey guys! Thank you SO much for reading!!!! I haven't written much straight stuff before, but I'd read plenty while I was experimenting with romance books.

This chapter featured Kiyoteru Hiyama. More will be featured in future chapters.

 More will be featured in future chapters