Grayson Bridge

I was driving in the pouring rain at 11:56 at night. The storm was getting really bad, but I had to get back to my school. I have classes tomorrow and my room mate is probably worrying about me. As I'm driving over the Grayson Bridge, I see a dark figure in the road. Its not moving...
Just standing there

Staring at the ground.
Right away I can tell its a woman in a white hospital gown looking thing, so being the kind and scared person I am, I decide to stop and ask if she's OK.

I get out of the car and by the time I approach the woman, I'm soaked.
"Ma'am, are you OK?" I ask hesitantly.

She then looks up at me. I see her eyes are completely white, and she has a grin plastered on her face.

The woman then picks me up and throws me over the bridge. The impact of the water kills me instantly.

Anyone who now passes over Grayson Bridge on a stormy night must ignore the woman and keep driving. She still roams the bridge and the area around it, always on the lookout for a gullible person to stop and help her.

Omg this legit came off the top of my head XD
Thank you for reading and remember I AM ACCEPTING STORIES!! Just message them to me or comment them!
Also remember to comment and vote on this story! I really appreciate it!
~Lisette

**DISCLAIMER** Grayson Bridge is totally a fictional name that I just thought of in a mere 2 seconds 😂😂