chapter 1 | the guy with glowing eyes

* you were walking down to your mine with your dog shane ((um .... don't blame me I have been watching shane dawson)) you got there then started mining the stone around you, stopped mining when you heard shane grall at something walking towords you and shane. Shane started barking when the thing was way to close to you , the thing put it's hand up and a fire ball came out of nowhere and the thing throw the fire ball at you, started running and stopped when your dog shane stopped barking and you froze where you stopped running " SHANE!!!!" *

You woke up from your nightmare .. and got up from your ( favorite colour ) bed and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat then " bark , bark " you turned around to see shane waging his tail and you smiled at him and you gave him some pork and you and him sat on the couch with some pork in your hand and looking out the window at the night sky " wow the night sky is beautiful ..... wait what is that " we where looking at these glowing eyes but they looked so real but you looked away for them then looked back and they where gone " humm .... I wonder who that was ".

~~ Magical time skip of a double rainbow ~~

You woke up on the couch forgetting that you have to go mining , you walked to your room and pasted the clock on your wall and in to your room then walked back to to the clock then looked at the clock and you were thinking then you also jumped when you saw that the clock said it was 12:30 so you started running to our room and getting your clothes whitch was your ( favorite colour ) hoodie and your ( favorite colour ) shorts and your black boots and you went to the bathroom.

~~ Another magical time skip of a double rainbow ~~

You got out of the shower and you forgot that you needed your hat so you tried to walked out of the shower and you fell over and hit your head then shane started barking and opened the bathroom door and gave you a ice-pack then ran off and came back with your little hat whitch is your ( favorite colour ) and you got dressed and started running to the mine with shane.