Chapter 3 | He's herobrine ...

You sat there looking up at the tree that the guy was in the tree laughing at you " what do you want from me" as soon as you said that he stooped laughing then went away and then you started to walk back to your house with your dead dog Shane , you where so upset at the moment to do anything. You made it back to your house and dug up some dirt and rapped up Shane in his favorite blanket and put him in the hole then you put the dirt back over Shane, you started to cry again then sat there for about five minutes.

~ magical time skip of skylox ~

It was now morning and you woke up in your backyard and that guy was standing there " hey you " you yelled at him which was not a good idea then he started walking up to you, you started to walk backwards until you ran in to a wall you looked back at the wall then in front of you and he was right in your face "well (your name), do you really want to know my name" you looked at him for a bit longer then faced away "of course I want to know, you killed my dog Shane and made me cry" you looked at him again, he wasn't in your face he was sitting down in a  tree but still looking at you but he looked a lot more nicer then before, he growled at you to get your attention then you realized that you where staring at him for way to long.

~ not so magical time skip of puppies ~

You and herobrine sit there talking for a while and he got up and jumped out of the tree to get a really good look at you, you noticed this when he started to blush and look away from you. Herobrine gabbed your hand and walked you inside your house and showed you some thing that would make you cry, when both of you made it inside he walked you to your bedroom and opened the door and you got tackled to the ground by Shane, " Shane your here how? " you said while sobbing quietly to yourself, " well I saw how upset you were when I killed him so I bought him  back from the dead for you".