Diaries of a Teenage DORK!

Friday 10 July

'Hurry up, Nikki. We gotta go' My

mom called from downstairs.

Today I would be leaving my home to move to another house, another school and to make new friends.

'Coming mom' I shouted. I looked once back at my room and shut the door.

'Hi Sticky Nickki' My 7 year old sister Brianna teased.

I ignored her and rolled my eyes I had enough to think about..

I dragged myself down the stairs, like any other Typical Teenager you would think they would be Angry moving from there Friends only I was excited since I was quiet excited to make new friends. I only had one nice friend at my old school anyway, so I wasn't THAT bothered.

Saturday 11th July

Hey! We arrived in California Yesterday evening. Can you believe it? 2 more days and I will be in a New school, High school. Oh and the House is Amazing!! I have my room ALL to myself and I don't have to share with Brianna, THANK god.

Sunday 12th July

The worst thing happened to me today I am SUFFERING from a Disease. Which many Teens all over the world suffer from (Like meee!). We're suffering from Ineedhelpidontgaveaphone. It sounds like some nasty disease which your covered in Nasty itches from head to toe. But it actually means you don't have a phone (Like the cool ones) I brought this SUPER cheap one from EBay but its not nice as The IPHONE (which I want).

Plus If I am going to be a PCA Girl (Popular,Cool and Adorable) I am going to need the latest clothes & Gadgets...

Monday 13 July

It was SCHOOL TODAY the worst thing happened. The night before my MOM had CLEARLY said ' Honey your dad and I are leaving early for work and I am leaving extra early to take Brianna School, So set your alarm' and I was all like ' Yeah, Whatever'

Then I totally OVERSLEPT. I woke up by the sound of a ring on my phone it was my Mom. 'Hey Honey have you been to reception?'

I was very confused at the time. So I was like. ' One sec Mom'

Then I looked at my watch and it was 20 minutes till my First lesson . Then I was like Bye to my Mom and Hung up!

I got to a school SUPER late, AND I had to take the Bus ( Which was like 5 minutes LATE) But hey better late than never, Right?

It was finally Lunch and I hadn't made 1 FRIEND!

Ovbiously I was all alone so I were better off eating in the Toilets which was what I did.

Tuesday 14th July

Oh my gosh School was Awesome today ( Besides I haven't made 1 Friend) In my Maths Class I Sit Behind this SUPER HAWT Guy!! His names Brandon. He has Blondish Brownish hair and a Fringe which kinda covers his Left eye. But he is HAWT Soo... And then at the middle of Maths I was casually looking at Brandon's head and Tapping my Pencil. When MACKENZIE decided to interrupt me. ' Aww, Dream on. Brandon would never like YOU!' She whispered to me. And I was all like ' Well Brandon Doesn't Like YOU' but I said it in my head so no one heard it but me. Then I turned My head back to my paper. When Miss Collins my maths Teacher was like angry at MOI! ' Nicki Maxwell stop disturbing Mackenzie!' She shouted which was SO Embarrasing because Brandon turned around and glanced at me as well as the Whole class! Maths was a Nightmare all because of Mackenzie.

Finally it was lunch and I didn't sit in the Toilets but I sat by myself On the Loser Table which no one sits on, I felt all alone. Everyone was with everyone on Table 1 it was the Jocks who were spitting in each others cups and Laughing. On table 2 was the popular GURLS AND GUYS( MACKENZIE and her group). Table 3 was the Nerds Of guys. Table 4 was nerds of Girls. Table 5 was Sporty people. Table 6 were Drama & Singing people. Table 7 were the Dancers and Cheerleaders. Table number 8 were these 2 girls which I was guessing were random and Funny like me. Table 9 was the Loser and Loner Table where I currently sat on. Was school going to get any Better?