Chapter 20

NATE'S POV:

"So, she was just lying here?" The paramedic asks.

"Yeah, i heard a thump, ran upstairs and found her there" i shakily say.

"Alright, well is there any reason why you think she overdosed herself?" The paramedic asks.

"Well, she was getting harassed, and bullied" I say.

The paramedic nods, and says nothing.

"Well, is she going to be ok?" I ask.

"She's in a coma, we don't know for how long" He says.

Tears sting my eyes. I must have contributed to this. She even said i made it worse for her.

"Can i see her?" I ask.

"Yeah" He says.

We walk down the white, silent halls of the scary hospital. We finally reach her room. I can see her trough a wndow. Why would they put a window in a hospital room? How stupid! I walk inside the room. Her parents are there.

"Hi, you must be Nate" Her Mom says.

"Yeah" I say.

"She's told me about you" She says, and pulls up a chair.

I take the seat, and look at Clara. I can't get the image of her lying unconcious, with plae white skin and dried out lips. With salyva seeping down the side of her mouth. I didn't even know if she was breating or not! It was scary. Poor thing has had it so tough. Her sister died, she got bullied and nobody will do anything to help her because there's no 'proof'.

Wait! There is proof. The cameras! I have to use the cameras, and get Clara the justice she deserves.

It's our only hope.