chapter 2.

A few hours later our train suddenly stopped, everything went cold, and I felt like really depressed. Then this freaky, black arm with long, ugly nails opens our carriage door and comes in.

"Shit!" Ron shouted. "What is that?" Harry S asked. "Oh bloody hell, that's a dementor. Run!" I exclaimed. We all started to run except for Potter. "What happened to him?" Hermione asked. "Its sucking all the happiness out of him". I said. Suddenly a man came and shouted "Expelliarmous!" Then a thick white patronus came out of his wand, and got rid of the dementor. I Couldn't really see what animal his patronus took.

"Who are you?" Hermione asked the misterious man who saved Harry Potter's life. "Im professor Lupin, im the new defence the dark arts teacher, now Harry what you just faced was a dementor, here eat all this chocolate". He handed Harry th chocolate and left. 

The train finally arrived at Hogwarts, and then the four new boys had to go with the first years to get sorted. "Hey lets get out". Ron said. "Calm your tits Ron, we still need to get changed into our robes". I replied. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here, two red heads, a miss know it all, a shit scared boy who lived and miss beauty queen." Draco Malfoy appeared behind the door, along with his two associates Crabbe and Goyle. "Ill take that as a compliment." I said.