My life is gone

It is a year later and I'm face timing family and all the sudden in the background "I hear get down, all of you!" I got worried as he shot little Kelly and I screamed. Everyone was gathered around me and gasped and he came up said "I won't harm the rest, soldier." And then shot the camera. I screamed "no! You son of a fucking bitch!"

    Cammies POV

   "Stevie you fucking asshole" I hear her chuckle. "What cams". "Why did you use my toothbrush?"
I heard the door close. She left for the summer and I'm going to visit family in Dallas. I pack all my things and got to the airport. When I got there I picked up the paper, sat down and saw a story about a soldier. I read and...

   Shannon's POV

    They flew me out and I'm going to the funeral for Kelly. Why her? She was just a little girl, I mean it's so hard. The army decided to have a proper military funeral. Jessie,jack and Joey are coming to help with it. They are all my friends, and we are getting in our uniforms and Joey comes up and says " I am so sorry, I love you sha". I lightly smile and say " thank you so much for coming" he says " any time"
    We are done with the funeral and I go to my family and Jason runs up to me and says " I should've protect her, I'm sorry!" "Hey, it's not your fault okay no one knew it could happen" he hugs me and I hug my parents and say "one and a half more years and I'll be home. I love you"

    Cammies POV

  I felt horrible for the soldier no one should go through that.

    Shannon's POINT of view

   I got back and am on my next mission Sargent says " your mission is to go through the shot forest and rescue hostages Shannon,Joey you will be lead with your Shepard and husky" "yes sir!"
   We get tho the forest and me and my dog max (German Shepard) Joey and wolf (husky) where leading the group of ten. We get to the beginning and the dogs go ahead and stop mid track. Joey and I yell "take cover!" Right when we said that shots fired. Me and Joey got behind a rock and started firing. About an hour later it stopped and we moved on.