Chapter 1

"Thanks shitty-geezer." Sanji said as he left his house and started walking down the concrete sidewalk to school, pulling his school bag over his shoulder.

Thankfully his house wasn't very far from the school so he never needed a transportation system. A group of girls then approached Sanji to walk with him to school, everyone in his school knew him as the 'Prince' of Sunny high school so it was very common to have the girls surrounding him in an instant.

The group of girls started chatting about how they're going to be expecting a new Japanese transfer student from Merry high school. Once they got near the school grounds, the girls had to go a different direction and said bye to Sanji before leaving. Sanji stopped his rapid waving and turned around to find his group of friends.

"SANJI! FOOD!"

Sanji instantly knew who that was. A black haired boy who looks to be a little kid was jumping up and down calling his name over to a sakura tree where the rest of his friends were.

"All you ever ask for is food don't you..." Sanji sighed making his way through the crowd of people and sitting down on the stone wall that surrounded the tree.

"As expected of Luffy."

Sanji turned his head around with hearts in his eyes for he knew who that voice belonged to.

"AH- NAMI-SWAN How nice it is to see you on this beautiful morning!" Sanji yelled as he danced over to sit next to Nami.

The orange haired girl was wearing one of the school girl uniforms with her hair in low pigtails. Sanji took his school bag off and placed it on his lap as he took out several lunch boxes and made sure he had one for himself. Luffy rushed over immediately and took a pink box which was on top.

"Oi! That's for Nami!" Sanji said carefully standing up making sure he didn't drop any boxes and took the box away hitting Luffy in the process.

He gave Nami her lunchbox first then turned to the girl next to her and handed her another pink box.

"fufufu, thanks for making such great food for us cook-san." The girl sitting by Nami said smiling and took the box from Sanji's hand.

"Anything for you Robin-chwan!" Sanji said as he gave the next one to a guy with an unnatural long nose.

 While walking over to the rest, Sanji was being careless and tripped over a misplaced slab of concrete on the floor and was about to drop at least three boxes (Which he worked all day on).

Balancing himself instantly, Sanji caught one with his foot and used one of his hands to catch another but he didn't have time to catch the last one. He thought the last box was going to fall on the floor until two tan hands appeared almost out of nowhere and caught the last box before it crashed onto the ground.

"Oh! Thank yo-" Sanji said rising his head up as he saw green hair.

'Green hair...'

"Is that natural...?" Sanji thought out loud after standing up and facing the rescuer of the box.

Realizing that he had asked that question he quickly covered his mouth with his free hand and blushed in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say-"

"My hair? Yeah it is."

Sanji was more surprised at how soothing and deep the voice was then for him to actually answer back at his stupid question and blushed even more. The guy gave the two boxes back to sanji, their fingers slightly brushed against each other's and Sanji pulled back way to fast at the sudden contact.