1.

Kylie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock it was 7 in the morning. I am not excited because it's Monday. I got up and took a quick shower. I decided to just brush my hair since it is naturally straight. I have decided to wear black leggings with a white crop top. I put on some white converse. Grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. My parents are out of town for a couple months and my brothers are in college their names are Tyler and Jacob. I got in my car and headed for school. I didn't have time to eat breakfast. When I got to school I met up with my two besties DeMya and Cameron. DeMya is a girl with brown frizzy hair with brown eyes. Cameron is a boy with brown hair and brown eyes (Cameron Dallas). I have to admit he is kind of cute but he is dating DeMya. I walked to my locker and got my books. I had science first. I sat down in my seat and waited for the teacher. The teacher finally came in and started the lesson. We were almost halfway through class when the door swung open. I knew who it was. The bad boy Grayson Dolan. "Your late Mr.Dolan" Mrs.Selunte says. "Yyyuup" says Grayson. Grayson was kind of well how do you say this um HOT!! But he is not my type because he would just have sex with you then leave like what all bad boys do. He sat right next to me but I didn't even dare to look at him. "Hey" Grayson said. "Hi" was all I said but still never made eye contact with him. He just stopped talking and looked forward at the teacher. "Okay class today I am assigning an assignment that you and your partner next to you will do." I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face. I just looked away. When class was almost over I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at Grayson but he just had a smirk on his face. I slapped his hand away. Thank god because the bell finally rang.
*SKIP SCHOOL*
I walked outside of school and saw Grayson standing against a tree making out with my old best friend but she betrayed me that's why we're not friends. I walked up to them and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around. "Are we going to my place to do this project or not" I said. "Sure whatever bye Stephanie" he said. I walked to my car and got in he got in his and followed me home. When we got there I got out and saw him staring up and down at me. "Take a picture it will last longer" is what I said. He blushed and looked down. OMG HE BLUSHES?? We walked inside my house and went up to my room. We talked for a bit but then finally agreed to do our project on gravity. We are seniors in high school....He looked at my eyes then my lips he then slowly leaned in and kissed me I hesitated at first by the Sparks and fireworks all around me. I pulled away. "Grayson look you seem like a nice guy....maybe but I don't feel like this is right" is all I said he got up and left. I looked out my door and I hear him yell "SORRY". I felt bad. Oh well.