2.

That's what her swimsuit looks like. 

Kylie's POV
I woke to the sound of my alarm. I got up and took a shower. Remembering what happened last night with Grayson I know for sure that it is going to be Akward. I put on high waisted black shorts and a pink flowy crop top. I curled my hair and put on a beanie. I grabbed my backpack and left. Once I got to school I went to my locker to get my books. I went straight to class. Grayson was already there and we had like 5 minutes before class started. "Look I'm sorry I reacted like that but can we go to my house after school to do the project" I said. "Whatever" was all he said. SERIOUSLY. He is going to act like nothing happened last night.
*Skip school*
Once we both got to my house we went upstairs. We were working for about an hour. We were basically finished with the project. "Well since we're finished what do you want to do." I said. He said "let's go in your pool." I got up and grabbed my swimsuit. I got in the bathroom and changed. It was a turquoise with leopard prints. I walked and we both went outside to swim. He pushed me in right away. I got out and pushed him in but he pulled me in with him. When I got to the surface of the water I opened my eyes and didn't see Grayson. "Grayson." No response. "GRAYSON." I started to freak out. Then something grabbed from behind. I started screaming. I turned around and saw that it was just Grayson. "I hate you." I said. He just laughed and shook his head I grabbed onto him to make him go under but he didn't go under. I then remember he was taller than me and could touch the bottom. He laughed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards the shallow end. I put my arms around his neck. He was so hot. Wait no Kylie you don't like him. He let go and I just stared at him. I felt like a creep but I couldn't help it. He looked at me but I looked away. "Let's go inside its getting late" I said. He nodded in agreement. We went in and changed. He was heading out the door but I hugged him. I saw him leave. Man, I think I might be falling for the bad boy already.