Chapter 7:Nerves&A Special Moment

~Hiya! I'm going to be switching from past tense to the present in some chapters just to get things moving along nicely, so don't be confused! :) ~

The dinner with my parents was rough. After the numerous apologies to Ross for my dad ruining the night, I forgot about it. Plus, I received a phone call from my dad asking to meet up. So we did. We spent the whole day together at the park just like the good old days. We talked and I heard his opinions fully just as he heard mine.

He didn't mean to sound harsh and assertive about our decisions. He was just worried about losing me as his little girl to the grown woman I'm becoming. He even apologised to Ross which made me feel a whole lot better.

Now that my family problems have been sorted between Ross and I, I can safely say that I feel confident. By that, I mean that I feel ready. Ready to take the next huge step in our lives. Ready to finally start a family :)

...

"Morning Ross" I smile through my freshly brushed teeth. Gently crashing down onto his lap, I wrap my weak arms around his neck and rest my forehead on his. Squashing my nose up against his cheek I give him a short passionate kiss.

His hands sit comfortably just under my waist as I sink down into his lap; legs stretched across the sofa and my head on the arm. Ross watches tv through his sleepy eyes while I conjure up ways to tell him I'm ready. When I'm excited I talk fast, and when I talk fast I jumble up my words! I don't want it to be plain or boring. I want it to be spontaneous and special.

"You know how we have plans for the future?" I begin, the nerves causing my voice to shake. He shuffles up and turns me to him. His eyebrows furrowing as if attempting to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. "Well I was nervous as first because of all the worries that were built up inside me...but then we spoke about it and I felt reassured about the whole situation, which was all good until the dinner with my parents" clearly not understanding a word of what I'm saying, he begins to chuckle. "Oh for god's sake Ross! I'm trying to say that I'm ready"

"Ready for what?"

"Ross!!" I squeal and playfully whack his shoulder. "To have a baby" I say calmly, laughing with annoyance simultaneously. He smiles warmly and cups my face.

"I've been wanting to hear those words for ages babe" his kind smile beams through his words before kissing my lips. I sink back down into his lap and swivel towards the television. Resting my head on his chest, he strokes my hair and plants multiple small kisses on my head. "I love you" he whispers.

...

Staring at my distressed expression in the mirror, I force myself to not even think about thinking if I'm having second thoughts. There's no way that I'm backing out of this significant step in my life. No way. It's time.

I'm captured by Ross' lust in his eyes. After fumbling around with each other's pieces of clothing, we are left bare, Ross' warm body collapsed on top of mine, breathing in each other's frightened breath. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asks.

Taking in a deep breath, I reply. "Yes" I confirm. "I'm ready"

YAY! Lynch baby coming soon! Could there even be more than one expected? Thanks for reading! Comment, vote and enjoy! :)