Bitten.

They shivered. As jamie walked across the street.

"I can smell his blood." Abby said.

"yep me too!" Ellice replied. We cannot let them kill him. Guys! I sprayed some blood spray in their faces. They openes their mouths come on lets go.

Suddenly a boy walked across the street in a hoodie. But you could see his brunette curly hair bouncing out. Two more guys ran up to him. We sat under an oak tree. Shaded from the sun. They each walked up to us...

"Hey!" The curly haired one said to me and Ellice a blonde haired guy stood behind him.

"Hey! I'm Lauren and this is Ellice" I said proudly. Ellice stared at me. What? The blonde ones cute!

We flirted with them until they asked us on a date. We said yes. Theu were picking us up at 7. 3 hours to go...

Me and Ellice own a appartmenr and Abby and Brad own one just below us. We are at the top with a beautiful view.

I got into my favourite outfit. a top reading:

GIVE

INTO

YOUR

DREAMS

And  a leather skirt matched with a leather jacket. Ellice wore a balck squein dress with tights and a leather jacket. I put on mascara normal eyeliner and concealer and fountaian. Plus some smokey eye effects on my eyes. While Ellice put on mascra liquid eyeliner and bb cream. She put her hair up in a messy bun with some cheacked clips.

I had my hair in sock curls and two lacy bows at the top of my head.

"Well we look B-ea-utiful baby!" Ellice said. And we both laughed. I looked at the time 5 to 7. What? We took almost 3 hours to get ready!!!