chapter 1 - the run away.

ellies POV

I was sleeping in my room which was the attic and mrs bant decided to wake me up by using the elevator. "ahh!" I cried. " shut up slut." did I mention that I am only two. she pulled her pants down lied on my bed and put her legs up. "lick that."she said. "NO!" I yelled.

"LICK IT!" she yelled and slaped me round the face. I took my tongue out and was about to lick it. "HEY! go buy me 20 cigarette with this £20 note. If you dont come back in twenty minutes I will kill you."

I put my mittons on and had to change my nappy. I went outside and whispered " don't worry you won't see me again."

I went to home bargain and bought two packets of nappies. I also bought my first dinner that I was hoping for it to last forever but every one gets hungry.  so I bought my second meal. "this will be my life." I started to cry.

2 MOUNTHS LATER

I was sitting in the park and went behind a park bench and went to change my nappy. "sir do you know what time it is?" I asked an old man. "why its 6:30, how old are you?" he asked "well two." "you shouldn't be in the streets of London by yourself. " he said. " shall I take you anywhere?" "no thanks." "you sure?" "well can you take me to radio mix?"

"sure im heading that way." he smiled and took me to a bus. he paid the man and we sat on the bus. we traveled all the way to the other end of london which was Croydon. when we arrived he took me out the bus. "here we are." he said "thank you." I said. "Please call me hank." he walked away.

I walked to the shop and looked through the Window.  I saw a poster of a woman who had the same coulor but looked nothing like me. I ran into the shop and bumped into a woman who seemed 18. " wow were are your parents little one. " " dead. " I said.    "don't you live in an adoption home? " she asked. " Please don't call the police. " I said.

" you know what why don't you come live with me. " she said. " yes thank you." I said. she came out of the shop with me dragging my left over nappies with me. when we got into the car I change my nappy. " you change your nappy by yourself? " she asked I nodded.

"I saw you looking at that poster she's a famous singer. want to listen to her songs?" she asked. " yes." I said.

Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nuthin'A hundred muthafuckas can't tell me nuthin'I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trapI beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap[Verse 1: Nicki Minaj]Man, I been did thatMan, I been popped offAnd if she ain't tryna give it up, she get dropped offLet me bust that U-ieBitch, bust that openMight spend a couple thou' just to bust that openRip it off, no jokin'Like your name Hulk HoganNiggas move weight in the South, but live in HobokenBitch, I spit that crackLike I'm in that trapSo if you need a hit, then I'm with that bat[Hook: x2]Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nuthin'A hundred muthafuckas can't tell me nuthin'I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trapI beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap[Verse 2: 2 Chainz]Okay now Nicki Nicki Nicki, put it in your kidneyGot a new LS 450, ain't no keys in this do-hickyIf I weren't rappin' I be trappin'If I weren't trappin' I be pimpin'If weren't pimpin' I be gettin' it, periodI don't smoke no bobby, but my denim be from RickyGot your girl on molly and we smokin' loud and drinkin'Got my top back so you can see what I been thinkin'If you know me then you know I've been thinking FranklinMoney, thousands, True Religion trousersGot a private home, started from the public housesHair weave killer, causing her arousalAudi A8, told them Audi 5000, uh[Hook: x2]Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nuthin'A hundred muthafuckas can't tell me nuthin'I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trapI beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap[Bridge: x2]Damn, damn what they say about me?I don't know man, fuck is on your biscuit?If I get hits, swinging on a big bitchI don't know man, I'm shittin' on your whole life[Hook:]Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nuthin'A hundred muthafuckas can't tell me nuthin'I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trapI beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap[Verse 3: Nicki Minaj]Man I'm out in Texas, man I'm out in A-townThen I'm up in Chi-town or Miami shuttin' it downIt's that New Orleans, it's LA or The BayIt's New York, Philly, and the whole DMVI'm a Detroit Player, man it's North/South KatOhio, Pittsburgh, got St. Louis on deckIt's Delaware, Connecticut, it's New Jersey got hella bricksIt's Queens Brooklyn and yea they're wildin'The Bronx Harlem and Staten Island[Hook:]Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nuthin'A hundred muthafuckas can't tell me nuthin'I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trapI beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap[Bridge: x2]Damn, damn what they say about me?I don't know man, fuck is on your biscuit?If I get hits, swinging on a big bitchI don't know man, I'm shittin' on your whole life.

I think I finally have that dream life.