always there for me (janoskians fan)

hiya , im paula brooks and yes luke , beau and jai are my brothers. you may no them from the janoskians with daniel and james . 

i have long brown hair that goes to my hips , but i am small im 5'1 . im 13 years old , brown eyes.

so lets get to the story. 

*Friday morning *

i wake up to the sound of my alarm on my white iphone,its so fucking annoying. 

" shut up" i said hitting the off button of my alarm . i went through my news feed on (instagram, facebook, twitter etc) i hear beau walking up stairs and he always come into my room to make sure im awake. 

"paula, hurry up get out of bed" he says he doesnt seem happy today so i decide to get out of bed and go talk to him. 

"beau are you okay " i ask 

"no, but dont worrie just go and get ready im dropping you off at school" he says 

"okay , im sorry if i did something " i close the his bed room door and walk down stairs and go to the kitchen 

"morning guys " i said to jai and luke that look sad aswell , whats going on i think they are hiding something from me. 

"morning" they say at the same time . 

lukes pov 

so me jai and beau are not telling paula about mum leaving to go to work in the uk for some time she might not even come back, paula has lost her dad ive never seen her upset shes always happy we dont want to tell her that pur mum is away. 

"guys whats up with yous all have i done something?" paula said 

"paula nothings up , promise me you wont let us down when we tell you " 

"okay" she says 

"BEAUUUUUUUU" jai shouts 

we all sat around the table paula looks scared she shaking.

"paula mum is left she has work in the uk, we dont no when she will come back she might not come back" beau said.        her eyes started to water up 

paulas pov **

what ive just been told about my mum , i started crying. jai hugged me . we decided to just move on and see whats happens from there 

*2 YEARS LATER*

it was summer finally i couldnt wait for this summer. 

i woke up at 12am it wasnt that bad since it was the start of summer. i went into my wordrope and picked out high waisted jeans and my janoskians top witch was black with them on it i put the outfit folded on the end of my bed and hoped in to the shower . washed my hair shampooed and condishend it with mint shampoo witch made it smell minty which was amazing washed my body etc . i got out and put my out fit on then dryed my hair and left it natrul whitch was staright. 

i put make up on i washed my face then put mostriser , foundation,powder, eye liner, liquid eye liner and mascara. i put doderent on and perfume (one direction perfume) grabed my phone put it in my back pocket and ran down stairs. 

"afternoon misses" beau said 

" hahah right back at ya " i said while making breakefast. 

i went and made pancakes , they are my fav . i sat down at the table and went on my phone while eating, untill beau told me 

"paula i have to tell you something" 

"okay" 

"me and the boys are going on tour " he sad looking down at his feet 

i just looked at him my eyes started watering a tear fell from my right eye. 

"that means im going to be here my self " i said 

" we will try and sort something out and maby see if you can come with us , im not sure though" 

i stood up and walked out of the room and sat in the living room beside jai and luke. 

"i guess he told you " jai said 

i just nodded i was so gutted.