Witchcraft ~ 1

She gasped "what? Zake and Melanie are dating?" She giggled, her sweet smile. "Yea" I added, I was staring at her beautiful beauty. "Nate!" She snapped. To response, I realized. "Hehe" I sighed
I was expecting her reaction, after I asked her for prom. But she denied it. "Nate..." She dragged me to the balcony of our school. She held my face with a blank expression "Nate, I'm sorry" she held her tear "Its okay" I fixed her hair "I couldn't leave my girls behind, I feel bad for my besties!" There was another reason "and..?" She knew I knew "and. My Father... He doesn't approve of you. Your not japanese. I'm sorry Nate. I wish... I could! I love you" that I wasn't sure of anymore. She knew, that I was unsure about our relationship. To her response, she ran away with tears to her face. "destiny!" I ran to her "leave her alone" kirasuki her girls said. "She needs time." I breathed heavily. I walk down to my dorm room. Her parents, unexpectedly was standing. "come inside, please" I guided them to my sofa. "so... What brings you here?" Her Mother sighed "Destiny, she's a lovely girl. She loves you very much, and I expect the very same from you." The Father sighed "But, in the Japanese Hiro traditions the daughter shall not marry a foreigner for a leader of her household." "I expect a mature decision from you" The parents left, with a great relief. I sighed to confusion. Destiny was in front of my door, I hugged her but she unwantedly pushed me away. "I'm sorry Nate" She cried. I felt the tingling of her powers, she doesn't know how to control it. I must teach her, stop her, help her!
But I cannot expect her anymore