The First day: The Cornucopia

Rose

My hands shivered has I stared at the TV. She'll make the first day, I told myself. Mom and Dad sat next to me. Tne count down began. Soon it was at three seconds. I started to weep, watching her ally with the careers, and leave Huck behind. She killed atleast 4 and I kept thinking why. Is she heartless. What if they had siblings, or if they were feeding the family. Was she heartless? At those moments, I hated her.

Willow

3, 2, 1. I ran to the Cornucopia with the careers and the 5 of us murdered relentlessly. I killed the female from 7 and the male from 4. I injured the girl from 12 and Blaze finished her off. I hid my feelings, and became a murder machine. After gathering our supplies, I laughed along with the group. "Can't wait to see who's gone." Blaze said. Gradually we were all nodding off  and jarred by the anthem.

Deaths: 12

Lanni killed by Willow
Flash killed by Willow
Arum killed by Blaze
Isaac killed by Willow
Dina killed by Huck
Milo killed by Willow
Mazie killed by Ryker
Belinda killed by Shimma
Orford killed by Huck
Flax killed by Blaze
Salton Killed by Willow
Cedara killed by Willow
Charity killed by Blaze

The screen was gone. Huck was alive but only killed 2 people. A tear dripped down my face thinking about us being the only mass killers. About me killing more than 6.

"Why you crying?" Asked Terra. "Homesick."
"That or you scared?"
My blood started to boil. "Guys," Blaze warned. "You aren't?" I asked.
Terra shool her head.
"Says the same person who cried during the interviews."
The arguments continues and suddenly Terra lunged at me. Giving me a decent cut on my foot she tried to hit me. I pulled out my sword and stabbed. The group went silent. Then Terra let out an ear shattering scream. She breathed her last and a canon boomed. Ryker pushed me to the ground And I tried to fight back but I couldn't... Just then Blaze got between us and snapped Ryker's neck. There were only 3 careers now.