Part 1 // The past

Above - what minx used to cut.

Minx

I remember it like it was just yesterday that I woke in a box surrounded by crazy hormonal teenage boys. I mean Monroe them were that crazy. Except from gally and his builders. Oh the pricks!

Gally tried to rape me before. Yea literally rape. Ugh I shudder as I think of that. Luckily newt spotted gally sneaking up behind me and pulling me into the woods so that problem got dealt with.

Any ways I was the first to survive the maze and well yea that's why I'm second in charge of runners.lately I feel used like nobody cares. It's true nobody does.

This might surprise you. I cut. You got problem with that? It's because I've lost all hope and I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm giving up. I got a nice long life that it's got a nice rainbow colour which is normally stained with the colour red.

I've tried to go clean but it doesn't work. Just makes me want to do it more. Did I mention I have a crush? I don't think so. I like the one with the British accent and brown orbs can you guess who he is?

He doesn't like me back anyway so I don't think I should care might as well end up my alert today I need to run in five minutes anyway minho will get angry at me if I come late.

Any ways I head of to the doors ready to end my life for once and for all. I was a few seconds late which still aggravated Minho.

" hey shuck face ya five seconds late that means you spend five minuets less on your break" he smirked.
" I'm soo scared! And I don't eat lunch anyway so it doesn't bother me" you said looking away.
" hey I've just realised-" he started getting cut of by the maze doors.
" bye Minho!" You sped off into the maze. Hearing his whisper echo through the walls.
"You never eat..."

I know it sucks but thanks for reading!