Chapter 6

" Will you go out with me?" He asked. I was shocked.......

Suddenly, I felt two presences nearby

Suddenly, I felt two presences nearby. Magic energy? I smelled the air. Natsu and Gray.

" HEY!!!!!!!" I heard Gray say.

" I WAS GOING TO ASK HER OUT!!!!" Natsu said. I face palmed.

" NO!!!!! I WAS!!!!!!" Gray said. They started punching each other. I was sweat dropping.

" Shall we go, my lady?" Sting held out his hand.

" Please don't call me that! I am not Minerva!" He shook his head and took my hand. We walked back home. Hand in hand.

Dear Journal,

I haven't written in a long time. I finally found the dearest person in my life. His name is Sting Eucliffe. He is my boyfriend. The guy that was from Sabertooth. He is funny, sweet, and amazing. He asked me out in the weirdest way. Before I could answer, The two most idiotic people interrupted. I think I found something real. We started out as enemies. He threw me in the pool once. We had so many fights. However, he always had my back when things got tough. I really hope he isn't like Natsu.

Good night,
Lucy H Dreyar

" Hey, Lucy?" Sting asked. He was playing with Lector on my bed.

" Yeah?" I joined him on the bed.

" Why did you say yes? You could have gone with someone better than me....." He looked down at his feet. I kissed his cheek.

" I said yes because you are a nice guy. Sure you dropped me into the pool! But! When I cry, you try to cheer me up! All I know is that you don't let me down..... And I love you!" I smiled. He looked at me.

" Is Lucy my mom now?" Lector said.

" I guess so!" Sting smiled at the little red exceed. He jumped into my arms.

" How about I teach you to fly!" I smiled down at Lector. His eyes sparkled.

" I can fly?!" Lector looked like he saw the prettiest thing in the world. I just nodded.

" Pantherlily and Charla can help you! So can Happy!" I clapped my hands together. His eyes closed and eventually fell asleep. I laid down and Sting was next to me. We were facing each other and Lector was between us.

" I still don't get it. You are perfect, strong, cute, funny, and caring. I am just plain old me!" Sting brought the sadness back.

" That is so not true! You are sweet, kind, gentle, handsome, and not to mention....... the second strongest wizard I know!" I giggled as his face became a tomato.

" Second?" He looked confused.

" The strongest....... is ME!!!" I fell on my back and put Lector on my night stand under the light. Sting got on top of me and pinned me down.