u smile.

u smile.
italics are song lyrics and not dialogue (unless enclosed in speech marks).

"can you pass me the popcorn, baby?" you asked grayson

"sure, here," he replied, handing you the bowl of sweet and salted corn.

"and the fanta," you giggled as he huffed, pretending to resent being your maid.

i'd wait on you forever and a day, hand and foot. your world is my world.

"madam," he joked, passing you the bottle of fizz.

"thanks gray," you acknowledged his help by pecking him on the lips sweetly.

"come here," he gestured, pulling you in closer to his body so the space between you was nonexistent.

"kisses," you demanded, nesting your hands in his soft hair.

"of course babe," he smiled down at you, closing the gap between your lips. his cushiony lips met yours, collecting some of your fruity eos lip balm. "there's no amount of kisses I wouldn't give you, babygirl." he smirked after pulling away from your lips.

"why's that?" you asked, looking at you're adorable boyfriend who tried so hard to keep you content.

"your lips, my biggest weakness, shouldn't have let you know. and i love you more than anything in this world." he blushed, hiding his face in your neck while pecking it lightly.

"that tickles!" you giggled, prying his head away from your neck.

"you have the most beautiful smile, baby." grayson stared in awe of his stunning girlfriend. you blushed and take his hand in yours, intertwining your fingers.

when you smile, I smile.

"that's because my grin reflects yours. whenever you smile, I smile."

you smile, I smile. make me smile, baby.

"then i guess for the rest of our lives we're gonna be two dopey morons constantly smiling," he laughed, "because we'll be together forever."

"forever and ever."

+joyce

+joyce