Oh no don't take me!!??

When the phone ringed, I was nervous, what if my dad found out? . I only could think that something bad could happen. Slowly and cautiously, the old lady picked up the phone, she answered and it was the school ringing about me joining a new school. Phew. I thought there would be something really creepy or mysterious maybe I'm just too nervous bout living with her.

On Monday the 23 June, was my first day ever to go to school. I was overwhelmed. This is like...the...most...I couldn't even describe my happiness. Did you know that the lady had a  husband that could drive me to school!? At least he is wayyy better than my real dad.

After school, I already got new and AWSOME friends! Suddenly, the phone ringed, this time I wasn't nervous: I know I'm in a secure place where nothing can go wrong. Or can it? After the phone talk, the door yawned, it opened wide, but no-one from us opened it! Something strange was happening ; I didn't like it! Minutes later, the lady said that I have to go to sleep: tomorrow is school, some people don't like school because you have to work; I love school, you get to meet your friends ; learn new interesting lessons.

Hours later, I woke up because of the door yawn again, now this time I checked but then all I could see is blur...and then I heard a strong man voice ; then I was knocked out...