They say that love is forever

Chapter 1-

Me and Justin, Gabe, Nick, Jack, Vic, Tony, Mike and Jaime were staying over at Kellin's tonight. It was Kellin's birthday. It had been a great day,and I decided that it was going to be a great night too. Kellin was going to be mine. He was with the guys. Everyone was going to go to bed, and they were just saying goodnight. I wanted to give Kells the best birthday present ever.

Meanwhile, I was waiting for Kells. I wanted to drive him crazy. I wore black, lacy underwear. That drove him crazy, and I wasn't even trying! My blue hair fell naturally. I quickly squirted some perfume on my chest, the one which made Kellin want to eat me. I was nervous. Yet excited, very excited. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. ( I was in Kellin's bedroom ) I walked over to the door, and opened it shyly.

Kellin walked in. He was wearing black skinny jeans and an anthem tshirt. Damn. He wasn't gonna be wearing that for much longer. Oh my f***, he was so hot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me against the wall.
'Hey baby' he whispered, biting my earlobe gently. I moaned as his teeth touched me. He then lowered to my neck. He trailed a line of little kisses down my neck. He found a sensitive spot as I leant out a loud moan.
'Babe, calm down you sexy little thing' he said.
He teased me as he bit and licked my neck.
'Kells stop it, you are driving me CRAZY' I whispered. He laughed and said,
'Luna, you're driving me crazy just looking at you'. I smiled and he pushed me hard against the wall again. He then, violently smashed his lips against mine.
I could taste the Mountain Dew on his lips! And I wasn't complaining. His strong, tattooed arms held my body tightly. I began to breathe more quickly as the kiss deepened. The kiss was violent and passionate. I bit his lower lip for more entrance, and he gave it to me. As I bit his lip, he moaned. That turned me on so much. His moan. Knowing that I was giving him pleasure. Our tongues fought for a while, but eventually Kellin won. He ran his hands through my hair and pulled it gently, forcing me towards him.
'Someone's eager' I said.
'Just look at you' he said, 'you are gorgeous baby, I love you so much'.
'Show me you do' I whispered. He lifted me bridal- style and placed me on the bed. I lay flat on the bed and breathed slowly. I noticed that Kellin's green, dreamy eyes were focused on my breasts.
'Kells, you bad, bad boy' I whispered, giggling. He blushed and said,
'What?'
'You know exactly what' I laughed. Oh my god, his blush was adorable.
'Sorry baby girl' he apologised. I giggled as he climbed on top of me. He kissed me, causing me to moan. He smiled into the kiss. We made out for about 3 minutes. Then Kells looked at me, smiling.
'What's up with you babe?' I giggled.
'I have you, your mine' he whispered, kissing my neck. I moaned and he took my breath away, he turned me on so much. A ripple of love travelled through my body, causing my back to arch. Kellin held me tighter.
'Oh Kells, f***' I said, pulling on his tshirt. He hinted the message and helped me remove it. Seconds later, Kellin's bare chest rested on top of my underwear-wearing body. (Lol)

'You kill me, in a good way' Kellin whispered, as I kissed his neck and teased him, 'oh Luna stop'
'We both know you don't want me to stop' I said, giggling. After teasing him for a while, I placed my hand on his chest. We then kissed again, his soft lips were constantly in sync with mine. As well as his tongue.
'Why don't we crash and burn tonight?' Kellin whispered as he pulled away for a breath.
'Kells, go, go, go I don't want to take it slow' I said, giggling. I decided I was going to take over from here. I rolled over so I was on top. I gently lowered my tongue to touch his, making him pull me closer. He liked it when I took over. I ran my fingertips through his soft hair, tugging it slightly. He moaned and placed one of his hands on my butt. His other hand roamed freely across my body.
'Luna, will you be my heroine?' He whispered.
'Yes and I'll be your sweetest sin. Breathe me in, exalt my flames, lets lose our minds' I whispered back, kissing his face. I bit his lip and a loud moan escaped from his mouth.
'More Luna. I can't seem to get enough, pull me under, wake me up, feel the rush.' He whispered, kissing my ear.
'Morphine lover, make me numb,make it so I can't get up. Paper thin, till you sink in, could you be my heroine?' I said, holding onto his chest.
'Do you feel exposed? Let your feelings show. Can I taste you? Can I replace you? I need to know' he whispered, turning over. Before I knew it Kellin was climbing over me. His tongue fighting with mine.
'I won't be whole into you let me in' he whispered, biting my neck. He kissed my neck as I moaned.
'Kells, do it now, remember it later. Stay up tonight and we can sleep tomorrow. We can dance when it's cold outside, and live with no regrets' I whispered, he smiled as he kissed me passionately.
' I hope this is what you want Kells' I whispered.
'They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need' he said, as he pulled me closer towards him. We were so close. Our hearts beat in time.