5

"Come on"
"No"
"It won't hurt you"
"Right... Um... Ok. Give me that."

Sunday Morning:
I woke up. Everything seemed fine. Just your average everyday morning. I wake up to make eggs every morning at around 4 a.m. No reason behind that. I always do it. I don't know why. I just get really hungry. I'm not your average guy, you know? I sit around all day just waiting for something to come up. I'm not out going nor do I usually go out. I like it better at home where I don't have to do anything or worry about anything. I know what you're asking, "Don't you have a job?" I do. It just happens to be my day off. So I thought to myself what better way to spend it then by myself? I never really talked to anybody nor liked anybody. I had a couple of friends but we usually only hang out on Friday nights. I wouldn't really consider them as friends either. I call them "The Stoners" because they were involved with drugs basically their whole life. They really aren't stoners anymore. They have been clean for about a year now after one of them had been caught for having about an 8th of Mary Jane on him. They havent shown any signs of going back to doing drugs. I myself never got involved with drugs. I didn't see the point in it. So that's why I never was down to try it. I went throughout my Sunday afternoon just watching TV and playing videos games as always. Yeah, I'm that kind of guy. That's basically how my whole life has gone for me. I never really had anybody. Both of my parents died when I was 9. They were involved in a really bad car crash. My grandmother was the one who took care of me during this time. Believe it or not my grandmother was the one who got me into playing video games. I would play her Tetris with her everyday on her N64. She loved that game. I never was able to beat her and she would always make fun of me for it. My grandmother helped me through a lot of things. That is until she passed away. My grandmother passed away a few weeks before my 11th birthday. She ended up getting into a car crash just like my parents. She was all I had and they took her from me. I was alone. It was hard for me because I depended on my grandmother for everything. She was my life. This is part of the reason why I don't like talking to many people because if I do talk to a person for a while I tend to attach to them like a puppy and I get to scared to lose them because I count on them from everything. They begin to mean a lot to me. I like being alone. Video games help me cope with that feeling. As to why I spent my whole Sunday playing video games. Sunday = a waste.