One

He broke out of the electric chair, ripping through the straps as if it was made of paper. Knife in his hand, anger ran through him as he kicked open the door, startling the guards. Before they could take out their guns, Anti snagged one of them, slicing the right guards throat while he shot the other in the stomach. Moving on, he loaded the gun again before heading down the hallway of startled prisoners.

Chuckling, he started firing at them, hearing the screams before they dropped dead. Feeling their blood spray on his face, he didn't even wipe it off as he kept going until he made it across the hall when shouts were heard from behind him.

"Get on your knees now!!" An officer commanded. "On your knees!!"

Anti smirked at them from under his hood. "Not today." He said darkly, and shot the officer just as more came. Making a run for it, he turned left, down another long hallway. Officers also came down where he was heading, and he fired his gun again, getting them in one shot. He heard some prisoners yelling "Kill him! Kill him!"

Anti only smiled. "I'll play your little game." He said to himself. Raising his weapons, he made it look like he was surrendering when more cops came to him, holding the clear shields in front of them.

"Drop your weapons." An officer commanded, Anti noticing his name was Officer Smith.

Slowly dropping to his knees, his weapons were close to the ground as the others surrounded him.

"Let go of them. That's what dropping means you dumbass." Officer Smith said.

Anti scoffed. "Really? 'Dumbass'?" He suddenly whirled around and stabbed one of his men in the chest, dropping them instantly. "That all you got??"

Swinging his leg around, he took out a couple officers, their feet falling out from underneath them. Shooting them, he moved on to the others, snatching their shields and drop kicking them before releasing a bullet into their face. One officer grabbed him from behind, trying to force him to his knees, but Anti was faster, throwing a punch across the jaw before snapping their neck. Deciding to make a break for it, he continued sprinting towards the exit that he had in his sights.

But they didn't make it easy, because about halfway to it, more showed up, but they were heavily armed. Each of them held a shotgun, wearing full-on protective gear. Taking out his knife, he spun it in his hand a couple times, raising his other hand with the gun.

"Can't turn back now, boy." Officer Smith said. "You can't escape this."

"Then clearly you underestimate me and what I can do." Anti sassed, and swung the blade around, stabbing the officer. "You were saying? Oh wait...guess you can't now."

Yanking it out, the officer fell to the floor in his own pool of blood, satisfaction going through Anti as he turned to face the others.

"Now..who wants to play and get their hands dirty?" He said loudly. "Give it your best shot."

Raising their shotguns, one by one, they started firing towards him. Anti rolled away, hiding behind one of the many walls. Peeking out, he fired a couple shots, ducking back.

"Block the exit!" One of them commanded when Anti suddenly heard a metal tink, followed by a thud next to his foot, and he looked down, noticing a little grenade next to him. Looking up, one of the prisoners was smirking at him.

"Use it on those fuckers." He said.

Smiling, Anti grabbed it, pulling the little pin before throwing it, the guards shouting "Grenade!!" before it was too late. Covering himself from the explosion, he heard the rrriippp of the bodies, followed by the screams before they blew into a million pieces. Standing back up, he made a run for it, sprinting into the thick cloud of smoke, feeling it clogging his lungs. Coughing and gasping for fresh air, he felt for the door, hearing more guards on his tail. Finally feeling the handle, he burst through the door, surprised the spotlights weren't on.

Smiling evilly, he ran out of the prison grounds and out into the streets, officially breaking out.