ADMIN Protection-Legiones

Ever since ADMIN came into power, a place of order and peace was made.  It is headed by Chairman Damian August, a politician who was loved by the people for his common sense and genuine care for the world.  After his family was attacked in the world terror incident of 2078, his voice and story personally connected to the rest of the world, and he soon became the leading figure for world security and peace.  Although his policies to cleanse government corruption was not well received by the establishment, he continued to gain popularity and support as his rejection by his fellow politicians and influential companies revealed to the people that he was a threat to the powerful and selfish.  They saw that Damian was not puppet but a man who truly believed in his dream to make the world a better place.  Political differences were put aside in the face of fear of future terror and losing a place in the new world, so most political figures changed from opposing him to endorsing him for fear of being ousted by the public.  The few who did not change were made examples of quickly by the public.  They were accused of being allied with the enemy and being utterly corrupted.  Their reasons, whether valid or false, were not heard as they were suffocated by the chanting of the masses.  They surely would have been torn apart by protesters if Damian had not pardon them at the last moment.  It was clear long before ADMIN, the coalition of the world's leading powers, was formed, that an unified world was going to be made upon a hill of skulls. 

After its formation, ADMIN immediately called for a cease-fire across the entire world.  Most countries not in the coalition ignored it, and so a show of force was made.  The usual bombs and missiles were shown with their statistics, which drew the normal rabble and response about weaponry.  This section was mostly ignored as the opposition knew their civilians would serve as a buffer from such devastating, therefore useless, methods.  However,  a new species of soldiers, Legiones, were demonstrated in a world-wide broadcast along with a message that this warning was their last.  This set of robotic soldiers broke records of accuracy, speed, strength, and anything else imaginable along with all their numerous tools to seek and destroy, and discern threats and weaponry.  ADMIN had pooled together hidden military plans from across all its members to create an universal police force, with the Legiones Program as its product.  The larger disagreeing countries called for a short truce to avoid conflict, but some small countries chose to stand against it.  Perhaps it was a crazed dictator or some corrupted, power-hungry politicians who chose to keep their little delusions.  In the end, they fought and died namelessly in a massacre, and their bodies were piled on a grand display while the ADMIN flag fluttered in the background.  Secretly, many were happy to be rid of such troublemakers without having to dirty their hands or deal with the backlash of interfering with other countries.  There were minimal casualties in innocents and Legiones while the enemy's numbers climbed daily.  The world breathed in a sigh of relief as Legiones, instead of sons and fathers, were sent back from the battlefield.  Who wouldn't support the Legiones program?  What price was there for human lives?  To say otherwise was treasonous.  They were replaceable and easy to manufacture and the ultimate solution to human cost.  In the broadcast, the robots were in the thousands, and now five years later, they outnumber us all.

The Legiones slowly appeared on every street, and they stood vigilant every day.  They used to be reassuring in the first few days of ADMIN, since Damian took an enormous risk by setting all prisoners free with a clean wipe of everyone's history.  He supported his decision by saying this world was a second chance to make things right, and if you did not take it, you will not get another.  Through his plan, the prisoners would be reeducated before reintegrating society, but the feeling of being near an ex-convict was unsettling.  While this did not sit as well as his previous decrees, the Legiones made the world a whole lot safer.  Crime continued at its normal pace for a few days, but then it began to die off just like those committing the crimes.  Many violators of the law were gun down or brutally forced into submission by the powerful Legiones, and the prospect of free housing and services from ADMIN was enough to sway the rest of the potential criminals.