Rules!

1). No smut! Cute stuff like kissing and cuddling but that's as far as I go.
2). Cursing is allowed, just don't do it every other word.
3). YOUR CHARACTER CANNOT KNOW EVERYTHING, MKAY?
4). Please, no Mary Sues or Gary Sues, it's aggravating when your character is perfect. No blonde, blue eyed white girls. Okay?
5). Don't Godmode please. You can't just pull a machine gun out of no where when in a bad situation.
6). Please, no OP characters.
What you shouldn't do:
'Bob threw a punch at Stella, hitting her in the nose and making her bleed'
What you should do:
'Bob brought his fist back and swung, hoping to hit Stella somewhere in the face area. This was revenge for kicking him.'
7). Please don't control my characters, it gets really annoying when someone does something like that.
What you shouldn't do:
'Bob hit Stella, she tried to run but she couldn't get away because Bob was too fast.'
What you should do:
You: Bob tried to hit Stella before she got away.
Me: Stella ran away from Bob, getting as far as she could.
Or something like that.
8). Be DETAILED with your replies. If you aren't detailed I won't reply. You have to write at least 2 or 3 sentences.
Do NOT reply with 'He smiled' or 'She nodded.'
9). Don't take all the guys and leave the girls to rot! I like playing as the girl character too you know.
10). You are allowed to have as many characters as you want but if you don't reply in a week without reason I will reopen the character.
11). Use (....) when talking out of character or I will warn you
12). Don't be mean to me! Or else I will not reply.
13). Do NOT spam me if I don't reply immediately, you must wait 24 HOURS before tagging me or notifying me again.
14). Please, don't make just girl OC's.
15). If you read the rules please put in your form, 'Forgetting is a harder fight'

((Forms in the next chapter))