Movie theater

They decided to look first at the cinema, Thiago joined the Hunger Games room, he sat in the third row, Lisbon was a small town, thought to ask for anyone to see David, but decided to sit down and watch the movie. He looked away and saw some young people consuming vodka and taking LSD.

Diego and Kauã entered the room where he was going fast and furious, they sat in the last seat

- ¿Por qué Dejo su casa? (Why did you leave your home?)

- I lived with my mother, my father died when she was 6 months pregnant, never met him. Fell in love with Juliana, she liked Ryan, he was drug dealer, she got pregnant and had Nicole. After Nicole was born he began to mistreat there, offered shelter and she moved in with me, we started dating. I turned out she was cheating on me with Ryan. I decided to go away to forget it. Is that you ? Why did you leave home?

  - Ecuador no es un lugar para mí, mi sueño es viajar por el mundo, empecé por Portugal, quería ir a España, pero una cosa a la vez ( Ecuador is not a place for me, my dream is to travel the world, I began by Portugal, wanted to go to Spain, but one thing at a time )

Arthur and Patricia were watching Divergent, sat in the back row, they saw that the room was empty

- Why did you leave home? - Patricia question

- My mother, my father and my brothers had a very different thought of mine, we fought a lot, to prevent further disasters, leaves home, and you?

- I decided to go out into the world, almost like David, but will warn them before

- You are amazing Patricia

The two begin to kiss, kiss language, Patricia was in jeans skirt, Arthur takes her panties and starts to masturbate her, Patricia groans low in his ear, she unbuttons Arthur's pants, takes his penis out, it fits and starts to ride, both groan horny.

She was wearing a pink blouse had taken that fall, Arthur lowers her shirt, leaving her breasts show and begins to suck them very horny

- You are very tasty - He speaks moaning

Every hickey that Arthur gave in her breasts, more Patricia wailed

Once the movie was over everyone left the theater and found the food court

  - ¿A dónde vamos ahora? (  Where do we go now ? )

Thiago takes the map out of his pocket, open, scratching film and read the next site