When You Meet

A/N
Y/n=Your name (just incase you didn't know)
B/g/f/n=Best girl friend's name
F/c=Favorite Color
O/b= older brother

Your P.O.V.

"No, b/g/f/n. You aren't going to force me to get a boyfriend." You say as you grab a box of mints off the shelf.

You and b/g/f/n were at the candy store. B/g/f/n was talking about getting married and having kids. You felt like you didn't need a boy at the moment and you believed you could live without one.

You grab a bag of jelly beans next.

"But don't you think I want to be an aunt? I'm an only child. We are almost out of highschool, Y/n" B/g/f/n whines.

Not this again, you think.

"You aren't even my sister, b/g/f/n. You have a boyfriend, maybe you two will get married. Doesn't he have like a younger sister or something? And why are you even thinking about kids we're 17. Now which is better, green apple or lime?" You try to avoid continuing the subject.

"But 17 is far past the time where you get a boyfriend!" B/g/f/n whines again.

You groan. Boyfriend, the one word you hear everyday. Your mom, you should get a boyfriend Y/n. B/g/f/n, it's so fun when you have a boyfriend Y/n, you should get one.

There were only two people that use boyfriend negatively and those two were your older brother and your dad. Don't get a boyfriend.

That's when you hear chuckles from another aisle. You look past the jars and boxes of candy and see two boys laughing.

You glare and toss the mints over the shelf trying to hit one of the boys. Or better yet, kill two birds with one stone.

You hear an "ow" and a laugh.

"Why'd ya do that?" B/g/f/n asks confused.

You sigh and walk around to the two boys. Both seem to be around your age. One has brown spikey hair and the other has blonde wavy hair. They both look at you.

"Evesdrop much?" You ask, you didn't even know who these two were, but you knew they were just two idiots like the many boys you have met.

"We were just..." the blonde one looks around and grabs a bag of taffy off the shelf. "Grabbing some..." He takes a moment to look at what he grabbed. "Taffy?"

You snort.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you evesdropping is considered rude?" You ask with an annoyed tone. Who just evesdrops on people? Oh yeah, people with nothing better to do.

You walk out of the store a bit annoyed, but really excited. You were heading to Doomsday Comix next for the newest issue of Starfarer.

The automatic doors of the candy store slide open and b/g/f/n comes out with a bag loaded with candy.

"You forgot about your candy, y/n." B/g/f/n says with a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Sorry b/g/f/n..." You say. You grab the bag from her.

"I gotta go babysit my neighbor now, bye y/n. Remember what I told you!" B/g/f/n says with a wave. You roll your eyes at the last sentence and wave back. You start walking to Doomsday Comix.

When you enter, Rufus (a.k.a. Mother Doomsday) greets you from the counter.

"Is the new issue of Starfarer here yet?" You ask him excitedly.

"Well, that boy over there has the last copy in stock" Mother Doomsday answers while pointing.

You turn around to find the blonde boy from back at the candy store. You cross your arms and roll your eyes.  First of all, you can't believe the newest issue is already gone. Second of all, you can't believe this dimwit took the last one.