chapter 3

Odell pov
"It's 6 better start getting ready for my date." I took a hot steamy shower . I came out & put on my Gucci shirt with my Levi's jeans & custom made shoes . I looked in the mirror "Damn I look Fresh" I said.(Odell outfit below)

I sat on the bed & hit up Briana
Phone call
My futurebriana😏:"Hello"
Odell:"wassup"
Myfuturebriana😏:"who's this"?
Odell: "damn u forgot bout me that quick it's Odell " he laughed
Myfuturebriana😏: "(she laughed) I forgot to look at caller ID my bad "
Odell:" so what you doing?"
Myfuturebriana😏: "getting ready "
Odell: "oh forreal tell daddy what you wearing ?" As I laid back
Myfuturebriana😏:"Boy my daddy in Florida "
Odell: "he chuckled "Alrite then I'll let you get back to what was doing & dress casual ."
Myfuturebriana😏: "alright see you ? "
Odell"OK bye "
End of call
I smiled as she hung up. She some else I swear

No one pov
(Skipped to Date night That ate at Red Lobsters )
The waitress walkover to our table. "Welcome to red Lobster,can I take your order ?" As she stared at Odell. "Umh can i have the shrimp & pasta special with a coke " he look up from the menu. "Anything for you "she wink . Briana was angry as the dumb waitress for flirting with Odell & he was allowing it like hello did you forget you was on a date here Briana thought . "Hmmmm ...!" Briana said . The waitress took her attention from Odell to Briana with a nasty look on her face . "Ohhh, what would u like ? We have a half off offer for brothers who bring there lil sister " the waitress smirked "Actually..(cut off by Briana ) Briana stood up "What you said bitch??? !!!... Listen here Lil tramp instead of flirting with my date why don't you take your Shrek ass back in that kitchen & get us a new waitress " The waitress stood shock so was Odell . "Go !" Briana shouted . The waitress skrred off. Briana roll her eyes & pick up her purse "where you going ?" Odell said . Briana start walking to the door "Away from here " Briana & Odell walk out the door . "Hmm, will u slow down please ?..." As he tried to catch up with Briana ."Look I'm sorry for what Happens back there that waitress(cut off) "Save you apology ok u flirted in my face with another girl . Your just like the rest. I don't even know why I'm so worked over this . Just take me home & let forget like we ever met .cool?" Briana said bluntly. Odell was speechless as he knew he just ruin his chances . They both go in the car & drove to Briana house in their own thought. "We're here "Odell said .Briana was about to exist but Odell spoke up . "Look I'm really am sorry for what happened today . Can we have a do over ? " Odell look at Briana for hope . Briana thought about it "...........Alrite " she said unsure  . Briana exist the car . "But screw this up & I'll cut u up " she joked . Odell smiled . "OK I'll txt you the when" Briana smiled "Walk me to my door ? " she said shyly. Odell got out his car & walk Briana to her door ." They gazed into each other eyes . Odell started to lean in slowly going for the kiss. "Did you really think I was gone kiss you after what happened tonight ?"Briana smirked . Odell chucked & grin "Guess I deserve that " he said . "Hmmhmm" Briana said as he open the door to her home . "Goodnight" Briana said as she closed her door . Odell smiled to himself & drove home .

Briana pov
Briana smile & walk up her stairs to change in a her pajamas. "I'm tired " she said as she jumped on her bed . (Beep beep ) Briana phone went off .she received a text.
Text convo
Odell : Goodnight beautiful❤
End of convo
Briana smiled & went off to sleep . To be continued ....

Hello readers . Hope u enjoy. Stay beautiful...Briana