Chapter 3

Karla's Pov: After Alseia fell asleep, I turn to Allaryce and say. "She's acts like an alpha, she was destined to be an alpha. If we needed to follow anyone, I would choose Alseia. Remember what that passing by witch said, 'Your destinies are grave but great. You will follow someone who is as strong as the king of the wolves but stronger. She's a fierce tiger by heart, and has allot of pride. She'll be waiting for you unknowing it at a hotel in a small town north from here.' Plus I could of sworn the front desk lady looked allot like that witch."

"I would choose Alseia too, and just like that witch said we will follow someone stronger than the wolves. And thanks to her we found Alseia and now we will have a new alpha. The first alpha of werecats, and we will serve under her and only her." Whispers Allaryce.

"Okay, we both agree then? We will follow Alseia, until the day we fall and can't get back up." I implied, continuing whispering "Let's get some sleep, we need our strength for tomorrow. We will help Alseia see her full potential, she must be the one."

~~~~~~~~

Waking up, I find Alseia not in the room. Also Allaryce isn't here either, they must of went down for breakfast or something. Getting up, pulling on some clothes. I walk down the stairs, to the dining room.

Getting to the dining room, it's loud and annoying. I see Alseia and Allaryce chowing down on food. While talking like crazy people, about zombies wondering how much food they could stuff in there mouths and how bad they rot. As I sit down next to them I see my favorite food in the world. BACON! Getting up and grabbing an arm load of bacon, piling it onto a plate. I sat back down and decided to listen in on Alseia and Allaryce's conversation.

As I sit down eating bacon, next to Allaryce. I hear Alseia say "Ok, so like it's a year after the apocalypse, rotting zombies everywhere, in the summer. Won't they start to really stink in the heat and everything? And will chunks of their rotting flesh just fall off as they walk? Cause that'd be really nasty in my opinion." Allaryce rolls her eyes without answering since her mouth was full.

After swallowing Allaryce answers, "True true, but I wonder how much food zombies could stuff in their mouths though. You gotta admit it, it would be awesome to watch a zombie stuff its face with food."

Alesia smirks "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I see Allaryce glare at Alseia. Oh this is bad, get Allaryce wild up and we doomed. I may want to be ready to duck and cover before a food fight begins. I see it coming and it's coming fast, eek! Ducking under the table I see pancakes, waffles, bacon, hashbrowns, all sorts of food going everywhere. Alseia vs. Allaryce, this shall be interesting. Who will win? And why do I have this feeling that front desk lady is gonna kick us out.

After about fifth teen minutes of duck and cover. A loud voice boomed throughout the dining room, "STOP THIS NONSENSE! Your young lady's now, you're not little kids anymore!"

Peaking out from under the table, looking up I see the front desk lady. With a very red face, and i'll just be staying under this table until all that's settled.

Alseia's Pov: After throwing, a plate for of scrambled eggs. I hear a loud voice boomed throughout the dining room, "STOP THIS NONSENSE! Your young lady's now, you're not little kids anymore!" Looking over to where I heard the voice, I see the front desk lady with a face red as a ripe tomato, I could almost see cartoonish smoke coming out her ears.

"Heh...heh...heh. Hi......... How's it going?" I 'Coughed' and mumbled quietly.

"Cough cough yourself young lady! Look at my dining room! It's a mess! You better be clean it you two! And Karla since you did not interfere you may supervise with me while we eat sweets and order them around while they clean. Sound like a plan?" She's says with a warm but scary smile at same time.

"Ooooo I like that plan. Let's torture them to the death or until they can't move anymore." Karla says with a sad attempt at an evil laugh, while coming out from under the table.

"Well then chop, chop girls. You got a long day of cleaning ahead of you. Cleaning supplies are in the closet, now get to cleaning! This place is filthy. Now then Karla come with me, we shall get sweets and eat in front of them." She says smiling evilly and waltzing toward the kitchen. With Karla in tow. 

Instead of getting to work looking at Allaryce we both nod and start walking out of the dining room. Until Karla peaks out of kitchen door and rats us out.

"Hey um, boss lady! They're trying to sneak away." Karla yells.

After both Allaryce and I freeze, miss bossy pants comes out with a look I will never forget. Turning around and heading towards the closet. Gotta remember not to tick that lady off again.

While both Allaryce and I grumble, and get to work. With miss bossy pants and miss snitch.

~~~~~~~~

After hours of cleaning with "You can work harder than that!" or "That's not clean enough!" or "Clean faster brats!" The whole entire time! Like seriously, they sat there eating sweets, yelling orders the whole freaking time!

But the boss lady isn't all that bad I guess. Close to being finished she left and by the time we were done she came back with food. After eating I head upstairs with Allaryce and Karla to our room for the night.

"So tiredddd, why she make us clean for hours.... That was torture... And oh ya thanks for ratting us out Karla! What a nice friend move." I say with a scowl.

"Sorryyyy... but you guys did make that huge mess, and if you guys didn't clean it she would of kicked us out." Karla apologizes.

"Whatever let's just get some sleep. We need to get back on the road in the morning, and possibly find somewhere to call home." I yawned with a scowl.

"Hey Alseia, what if we find others like us. Make a clan of werecats, and if we do that we will need a alpha. And you were an alpha's daughter so maybe you're meant to be the first alpha of all werecats." Karla rambles sleepy.