Aftermath

**Julia's P.O.V.**

After the proposal I cried. It was tears of joy. I was so happy. Spencer and I were meant to be I knew it. The proposal was small but it was everything I wanted Spencer Reid was my everything. For the rest of the night we were sitting on the couch. We sat there with his arms wrapped around me. We talked and laughed. That night was perfect, absolutely perfect. I fell asleep in his arms and it was the best sleep I have gotten in a while.

**Spencer's P.O.V.**

I woke up to my new fiance. I couldn't have been happier. I looked at the clock, we were late very late. "Come on Julia, we have to get up." I said. I slept really well. Julia was curled up in my arms all night and I loved it. I wanted to stay like this forever except now it was time for work. "Julia, come on we got to get up." I said. "I don't want to." She said looking up at me with those big green eyes. I couldn't believe I had done it. I want to marry this women. I loved her so much. "I know but you have to." I said smiling at her. She rolled off the couch falling to the floor. "Ouch, well now I am up." She said smiling. I grabbed her hand to help her up. "I am going to go shower and then I will see my handsome fiance after. Okay?" She said as she kissed me. "Okay, I will see you after. I am going to go and get dressed." I said answering her question. "I love the word fiance it just rolls off the tounge." She said walking down the hallway. I went to Julia's closet to grab some clothes. We had started moving some of my stuff in recently. My tiny apartment was now on the market. Everything was in boxes. JJ, Garcia, and Julia had packed the boxes because they were very organized. Derek, Will, and I moved the boxes into Derek's truck and then to Jewels house. We were slowly but surely moving in. It was only going slow because we were going through all my stuff. I wanted to be with Julia. I never wanted to go back to my apartment. I wasn't tired today because I had the best sleep of my life. I was dressed so I decided to go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made coffee and pancakes. As soon as I started moving in I went grocery shopping. Julia never had the home cooked meals because her mom died and her dad was crazy. I decided that I would start cooking for her sometimes so that she got to have the home cooked meals. "Hey handsome." Julia said snapping me out of my thoughts. I had finished making all the food and laid the pancakes on a plate. I poured her a cup of coffee. "Yum thanks." "Hey its what I do." I said smiling. She returned the smile. There it is the smile that I live for. I couldn't wait to marry her.

==========================================================================

Hey guys, thanks for reading the first chapter on the next step. I am so excited to be writing this chapter of their lives. I am super glad you guys are supporting me in my writing and that you guys are showing me so much love. KISSES XOXO