Chapter 3

I woke up to the normal sounds and routine, but it seemed different. The weight of leaving heavy on my shoulders. Nam was up making coffee and I shrugged off the thin blanket on me.

I sniffed and hung my head, my hands clasped.

A weight slouched next to me, and I peeked at Namjoon through strands of hair in my face.

He furrowed his eyebrows looking out, and running hand down his face. 

"You remember when we went to the station?" He laughed and his bottom lip involentarily wiggled, trying to hold back the weakening emotions.

I laughed and smiled half heartedly. "Jimin fell asleep on me in the trunk- at least Hobi brought snacks..." 

Nam sat up high. "And we took pictures with Yoongi and-" his smile wiped off like a smack. The light in his eyes turned dull and they became slick with oncoming tears. "A-and..."

He choked. I hugged him tightly around the waist. "I'll find them. I will."

Nam ruffled my hair and I saw droplets of liquid drop to the shabby floor.

"Y-you know," Namjoon began. I sat up and looked at his broken form. "If it weren't for you I would've off-ed myself a long time ago."

I stiffened. "My purpose was gone, everyone had s-split up or gone and you're all I have left."

"You better find them (y/n)....please." We both swallowed hard. He wrapped me in a giant hug that engulfed me and made me feel safe. "And please...come back."

-------------------------------------

I made my way across the hill from the shack without looking back. Goodbyes had been hard but I tried to leave positively. I will find the rest.

Meanwhile, the small bathroom mirror read: Need to survive

-------------------------------------

I treaded off of the train tracks and onto a bridge that led to the big city. I could see the buildings loom far above into the sky and cars sped past everywhere. 

Theyre all in their...somewhere

I breathed out seeing my breath billow out in front of me, and I shrugged the camo jacket I borrowed from Namjoon tighter to me. I looked out from the middle of the bridge and out to the water below and smiling slightly. 

I continued and decided best not to stop as I passed the first building and shouldered past people. I haven't really seen many people in this amount in awhile and it took some adjusting to.

Thats when I saw him. I froze and breathed quickly. A smile creeped onto my face and I stepped closer. He hadn't noticed me yet but I was approaching.

"....Kookie!?"