CIRCUS

Disclaimer: I do not own Karneval written by Mikanagi Touya.

I would love your support.

Here goes the long-gone part 2- more like another extra one shot. (To those who actually remember I wrote a one-shot before and deleted it)

Don't get cock-blocked- this isn't even pg 18 but for some reason it feels like one *laughs

Have fun reading, tell me what you think about it.

In which Gareki barely survived a heart attack in his wake from Nai getting lost in a crowd.

'Nai!'

Gareki's head was spinning.

The merry-go-round spun and spun, he wondered if he was going mad or if it was accelerating.

He could hear himself calling for someone to stop it, but his cries were drowned in the storm.

It was raining, and he had lost Nai in the crowd.

But the merry-go-round in charged did not seem to be fazed.

And Gareki's world was spinning too fast- everyone turned faceless.

He was going to jump off.

Eyes clipped tight, he stepped hard on what he couldn't make out and jump off the hardwood-

-he fell.

'Gareki- Gareki!'

It was wet.

His back hurt like no other.

Sure.

Why was he on the floor?

He could hear Nai calling out for him but everything around him was a blur.

Ah, must be the hangover from drinking over his limit.

His team had wanted to celebrate the finish of the expedition the night before.

Yesterday was a blur.

And he was sweating heavily, tee soaked.

Feeling about his surroundings, he felt for the bed and struggled to sit up.

For a moment, his head weighed a few pounds extra.

There was this one clack sound that he hated especially on his mornings.

'Watch your head, idiot.' Gareki wasn't really up to receiving a knock in his forehead, not when it was six in the morning.

'Sorry- G-Gareki!?'

Vision still swimming, Gareki had unknowingly grabbed onto what he assumed was Nai's fully-clothed body.

Oh shit.

'Nai. Please wear some clothes for now.'

Gareki sighed.

He would usually have Nai in his arms for a bit in the morning before going off to wash up if they had sex the night before.

But right now, his head was a mess.

He really didn't need a hard-on today.

He had a slight suspicion that they slipped something funny into his drink.

He did not remember what happened at all yesterday.

He wondered if he was rough with Nai.

'Wait.' Gareki reached out to stop Nai from getting up.