Kids

So y'all probably sittin here like aren't you a kid... yes but I'm teenager so therefore I can speak on kids.

These kids out here now of days... Shit do y'all ever just wanna run they asses over with a pick up truck.

Where are the parents because they're obviously not there to see what they are doing.
These little girls now bout grown as hell.

I was at the mall right with my mom cause she needed help getting makeup (she was trying to look good for her class reunion) OK so there was this little girl about 12 or so cussing out her mom in the store.

Saying shit like "fuck you mom you're so fuck stupid" "you're such a bitch" just showing out like people weren't there to see the disrespect. Like damn so my mom being who she is walked to the mom and the little shit and was like. "I don't tolerate the disrespect you are giving your mother you need to stop it right now."

  Now I know my mom had no right to jump in the situation but she hates that shit. (disrespectful kids) anyway the little looked at my mom was like "mind your own business lady."

My mom is one of the nicest ladies I know but in that moment oh my

My mom is one of the nicest ladies I know but in that moment oh my..... she was about to catch a case. I kidd you not she rose her hand and was getting ready to slap her but the girls mom was like "no i can handle her" and she drug her almost crying kid out.

When my walked back over she was like "if mama won't there little girl would've got killed...messing with like she an adult." I was dying

THESE LITTLE BOYS don't even get me started on these ones cause ohhhhhh I be ready to ship them to North Korea fuck bois

No Joke these kids need to go plays with some Legos or somethin. They swear they 21 and shit. You don't know boy you just don't know
ALSO GET THESE CRINGE WORTHY ASS KIDS OF SOCIAL MEDIA sites and apps
This little 11 year old called that Jacob kid form musically daddy

 You don't know boy you just don't know ALSO GET THESE CRINGE WORTHY ASS KIDS OF SOCIAL MEDIA sites and apps This little 11 year old called that Jacob kid form musically daddy

The fuck