Roomate

They screamed and said who's she? And mommy said, "you're new sister."
Annie and Hayley were over the moon!
"What's her name?" Hayley asked.
"India, India Skye Marino or should we say India Skye Bratayley?"
"Did you adopt her?" Asked Annie.
"Yes, we've kept it a surprise for months now since Caleb died." Said Mommy.
"We came to adopt one today because you were both at gym and because we have always wanted another girl even before Caleb died." Said Daddy.
"So we decided to go to the best orphanage for girls." Added Mommy.
"Cool!" said Annie. "Can I call you Indi sometimes?"
"Sure." I replied. "I still can't believe you picked me out of everyone!" I said.
"You looked the most cheerful and we loved your name." Said Mommy.
"Your going to have to get use to vlogging though." Said Hayley.
By this point mommy had already turned the camera off.
Daddy said "let's go in now, even though this is a really nice day, we need to make sure India is used to the house."
"It shouldn't be to hard if I watch your vlogs all the time." I said.
"She's going to have to sleep in the spare room but for now I think sharing a room with Annie is a good idea." Says Mommy.
"Why can't she share my room?" Asked Hayley.
"Because Annie is the same age as her and you wouldn't be trusted with anyone sharing a room with you, little miss Hayley." Joked mommy.
All three of us ran up to Annie's room.
"If we are going to share a room we need to teach you how to do musical.lys." Says Annie. "Do you have any type of electronical device?"
"No, at the orphanage I used the "family" iPads which any of us could use. My friend Abi had an iPhone that she bought with her pocket money, it definitely took her a while but it was so worth it." I tell her.
"You can use my phone if you want." says Hayley.
"Thanks." I say.
"What iPhone did she have?" Asks Annie.
"I'm pretty sure it was an iPhone 5" I say. "It definitely wasn't the best but it did the job."
"Okay." Says Annie.
Hayley passes me her phone and I open up the musical.ly app.
Annie teaches me how to do a musical.ly and I'm actually quite good at it for a beginner.
We use the song; panda, it's my favourite song.
We go down stairs to go on the trampoline. I already told Billy and Katie that I was a self-taught gymnast because I loved how Annie could do flips and stuff and so I learned at the orphanage with my best friend Abi. We got to level three skills and started to train level four.
Mommy came out to vlog and me Annie and Hayley went on the trampoline. She explained how I taught my self gymnastics and I showed off some of my skills. I did a backhand spring, roundoff backhand spring, front somersaults, aerials and a few more like bounders and cartwheels.
Annie taught me how to do a back tuck it was weird going backwards but really fun. I learnt it in about six minutes and couldn't stop doing it.
They both taught be how to do a Presshandstand but I couldn't get all the way up to handstand yet.
After that we went inside and did the question of the day.
Annie - okay so the question of the day is if you could change your name what would you change it to?
Hayley - I would say Hazel because it sounds like Hayley and I like the name Hazel.
India - I would say Zoe or Skye because I love those names and Skye is my middle name so I would just swap my names around. Skye India Bratayley.
Annie - I have no idea, probably Leah or Lily because I love those names, I also love Blythe because it's a cute name.
All - so do t forget to comment down below cus we wanna know the question of the day is; if you could change your name what would you change it to, bye see you tomorrow.
Hayley - byeeeeee!
Annie - toodles!
India - see ya tomorrow!
We end the vlog.
Mommy is looking at my birth certificate, she says "your birthday is on the 2nd of July. Summer girl!
"Your birthday is like a week away" says Annie.
"Yeah, it is! I can't wait!" I say.
"We have to get you something really cool." Says Hayley.
"What type of things do you like?" Asks Annie
"Gymnastics, YouTube, I also used to do a bit of cheerleading with Abi at the orphanage." I reply.
"So maybe a leotard, some shorts and leggings and a camera?" Says Mommy.
"Yes please, oh and if it's not to much maybe a phone, so I can contact everyone and Annie says I'm good at musical.ly for a beginner." I laugh.
"Sure." says Mommy. "Any ideas what you would like to do for your birthday?" She asks me.
"How about, climb zone! Ever since I saw it on your videos I have always wanted to go." I say.
"Yay! Shouts Hayley.
"Sounds like a good idea to me. Then afterwards we can go and get some food." Says Mommy.

We brush our teeth and have a shower, then Annie helps me with unpacking and we get into her massive bed.
I love it with my new family, here in Maryland and I miss you too Abi, hope your watching the vlogs.
Night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys, enjoying this book? Rate it! I would love it I you would vote for it as well.
It's kinda hard to write because I'm from the uk, England but so far I think I'm managing, if you have any suggestions then please make sure to comment them.
I can't wait until India's birthday sounds like a cool vlog. I hope you like the idea that it's kind like a diary so ya.

I wish Bratayley could adopt a child, it would be so cool.

Anyways byeeeeeeeeee!