5SOS

Kalysia sighed for the thousand time while she waited for the boys to check their bags in, they - meaning her brother and his band - were going way to London to tour with none other then One Direction. 

She was happy for them and it didn’t bother her as much as it should have that they were leaving, only because this wasn’t the first time she had been away from them for so long but that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to miss her boys like  crazy or that she wasn’t close to tears as they bounded over to her in high spirits.

“London baby London yeeooowww” Cal whooped as he fist pumped the air, before taking a seat casually next to his sister as if nothing happened. 

“Someone’s excited” Kalysia giggled, while Luke sat in front of her smiling brightly, Michael next to him and Ashton next to her slinging his arm casually around her shoulders. 

“You know well miss you so much though right?” Michael whispered, the boys all nodding in agreement. 

“Yeah Lysia, we wish you would stop being a sook and come be our stylist” Ashton pouted her way, driving Kalysia insane in the process, she hated when he pouted his cute pout or smiled his adorable smile but he still did it anyway knowing the effect it had on her. 

“Guys, come on be nice, she has commitments and besides why would she wanna spend so many months on tour with you smelly boys” Cal chuckled, trying to steer the conversation away from his sister coming with them. 

It wasn’t that he didn’t want her to come, oh no quite the opposite he wished his sister could come to keep them grounded and be there mum and all that but it wasn’t possible… Kalysia was sick..Really sick…. And for the moment none of the boys knew and they both wanted it to stay that way. 

“Now Boarding flight airbus 505 from Sydney to London gate 5” The speaker announced leaving a silent hush over the group. 

None of them moved and the boys smiles slowly faded, which meant it was time for Kalysia to play mum, as much as she didn’t want to see them get on that plane, if she didn’t they never would….

“Alright up, you may be supporting the biggest band ever but that doesn’t mean they will hold the plane for you” She chuckled tugging on Ashton’s arm that was still hanging off her while slapping Calum over the head with her other hand. 

Mumbling their protests the boys got up grabbed their stuff and followed as Lysia strutted her way down the hallway and through to the gate, she wasn’t supposed to be in this part of the terminal but none of the workers seemed to mind, she was goddessly beautiful in everyone’s eyes except her own. 

“Well, I guess this is goodbye and good luck” She whispered, looking down at the floor as the boys surrounded her in a group hug. 

The boys were happy that their parents had said their goodbyes at home because this was torture enough seeing the girl they all loved in a different way cry. Imagine seeing their mum and dads cry that would kill them. 

“It wont be long, well be back before you know it” Michael assured her as he pulled her in for his individual goodbye.