Chapter two

Chapter Two

Kalysia shook her head, clearing all thoughts of the last time she had seen her boys in person. 

That was nearly a year ago though and she hated herself for not being their when they were on tour or when they got home or when they did their own tour of Australia, she had her reasons for staying abroad for so long but none were apparent to the boys except maybe Calum. 

Taking one last look at her reflection in her compact mirror she snapped it shut placing it back in her purse and letting out the breathe she had apparently been holding. 

No-one knew she was home not Calum, not Ashton, not even her parents, but she was home and she was thankful for that even if it was just a few days before the boys reunited with One Dee for their American leg of the Take Me Home tour. 

Letting go of her worries and fears she unlocked the door to the Hood residence where the boys were all staying for the week and pushing the door open, her first thought was, it’s quiet… to quiet. 

Normally someone was home...always. Unless they had all gone out in which case it would have been pretty awkward. 

“Luke? Cal?” She called softer then her usual yell but these days she didn’t really have the strength to scream like she used to. 

She got no response as she placed her hand luggage on the floor looking up just in time to see the boy she had been avoiding for a long time…in nothing but a towel. 

“Ashton” She breathed, the words sounding foreign on her tongue.

 Maybe it was because she couldn’t remember the last time she had spoken his name or maybe it was the fact that he was looking all god like with his toned abdomen, olive skin, no longer straight but curly hair that swept to the side like it once had but now more messy and his large muscles, how could she have forgotten them… Ashton Irwin had gotten fitter she couldn’t deny that. 

Ashton stopped dead in his tracks, the hand he had been running through his hair was now frozen in place. 

“Kalysia” He whispered, he wasn’t even sure if he’d said it because it felt like no words would come out, let alone her name. 

There she was, his angel that had fallen from heaven, she was not the girl she once was.

 She was fragile, more dainty and breakable then she used to be, with her tiny figure and bright piercing crystal blue eyes, dark brown hair that used to be blonde. He wasn’t sure if it was still long because it was pinned up, but he had liked her with long hair. 

Her collar bones sticking out as the tight long sleeved top hung off her shoulder, long beigey skirt that was sat perfectly on those tiny hips and the 9 inch heels that made her a little taller then he was, but she was still as beautiful as ever, just so much more different. 

They both stared for a long moment no-one knowing what to do or say but neither of them had to because their silence was broken when a 22 year old looking Luke Hemmings wandered into the room screaming out the words “Ashton mate have you seen my…” But he didn’t get to finish as he too was stunned by the presence of one Miss Kalysia Mali Hood.

“Lys!” He screamed at the top of his lungs rushing over to her, alerting the others as he did. 

Luke picked her up and spun her around with ease, not that it was very hard with his big arms and her tiny weighted body. 

He put her down quickly startled by her petite form. Her face was nearly a mirrored image. Shocked, scared, nervous.

“I don’t like this” He whispered looking her up and down, worry etched into his brow. “What happened” He questioned but it wasn’t answered as Calum Hood and Michael Clifford pushed each other try to get into the hallway.