Chapter 2

"uhhh...ummm.. Mister? Uhh.. D-do I know y-you?" I stuttered as I slowly pushed him off me

"you're so cute when stuttering Hyemin-ah" He pinched my cheeks.

"H-How d-did you k-know my name?" My eyes widen as D.O's

by the way D.O. or Kyungsoo is Chen's friend... so yeah Kyungsoo often go to our house to hang out with Chen...

"You don't remember me? Luhan? The baby faced guy back then when we were highschool" He open his arms as he gesture a hug.

"Luhan?! OMO!!! Lulu-ah! I missed you!" I quickly gave him a hug.

"I missed you too" he hugged me back

"How are you?" I asked him cheerfully

"Lonely...since I left korea" He pouted

*awww how cute * I thought.

"why lonely? didn't you have friends when you went back to China?" I asked him

He shook his head while he pouts

"Ani..I have friends but I'm still lonely" he looks at me with those sparkling eyes as he continues pouting his lips out.

dugeun..dugeun..dugeun..duguen.dugeun..

*aish yah! slow down eart my chest might break , */sighs. you still never fail to make my heart race* I smiled at the thought but a sad smile.

"wae? You said youhave friends..." I looked at him

"well...uhhh..... how can I say this..uhh. Minmin-ah bogoshipeoyo," He hugged me and burried his face on my neck, a blush crept unto my cheeks.

"a-ahh.. n-nado" I hug him back

OH TIME PLEASE STOP FOR ME!!!!!

TT______TT

"Kaja" He said as he broke from the hug and dragged me.

OMFG! Luhan is holding my hand NO SCRATCH THAT HIS FINGERS ARE INTERTWINED WITH MIIIIIIINEEE!!!!!

*darn it,I thought i already moved on*

I bited my lower lip and force a smile as I run along with him.

"yah~~~ Lulu-ah~" He stopped walking as we sat on the swings, He looked at me and stood up to walk infront of me

":)" I smiled and looked at him innocently

"wae? what's with that look?" I stood up and leaned closer.

":D"

"yah! what's w-with you?" He stuttered,

okay A little more and I'm goin to break you soon

":3" I leaned closer and blinked my eyes at him

"aish, fine what does my chingu yah wants this time" He pinches my cheeks as he smiled at me

*how could I stop loving that smile of yours*

flashbacks starts to flow in my mind, aish Hyemin-ah just forget everything, it's all in the past

"Ice cream, Hyung! I want ice cream" I pouted and hugged him, he leaned closer to me our nose almost touching

*gulp* Oh pleaseeee you're going to kill me!!!!! >///////<

"In one condition" Luhan smirked

"mwo-mwoh?" I stuttered. omfg , contain your feels!

"//kisses my cheeks// that" He smiled as he drag me gently to the nearest Ice Cream parlor, I held my cheek that he kissed.

"//sighs// you're making me fall for you deeper........." I murmured as I follow behind him.

"What did you said?" He turned to

me as we enter an Ice cream parlor.

"Nothing hyung... umm I'll get uhhhh Chocolate mint!" I smiled and pointed at the flavor I wanted.

"Two chocolate mint please!" Luhan smiled and butterflies errupted in my stomache

"so how are you?" I asked him as I lick my ice cream

"I'm debuted as an actor" He said proudly licking his ice cream.

"ohhh...... Chukkahae!" I smiled when suddenly he leaned closer and wiped off the ice cream on my lips.

"how about you?" He asked me as he turn to his seat

"I'm a......t..trainee... and an ulzzang now if you would like to know" I said shyly turning into bright red.

"Trainee? where? and ulzzang? so that was you!" He exclaimed and look at me with sparkly eyes.

"Sment. and me? was me? where?" He took out his phone and showed me his phone wallpaper was me,

It was a picture of me I've taken once during winter season. I was wearing a different layers of pastel colored line as the design of the dress with long sleeves and the dress lying beneath my knees. I was wearing a white stocking under it with my white furry ankle boots on.

"I thought this girl was so beautiful so I saved it and well I kinda have a separate album for her pics. didn't realize it was you." He said smiling with a hint of blush on his cheeks. cute!

I was standing under a tree that time with snow slowly falling down to the ground.

"Look here" He opened and show me an album full of my pics. the pics were all taken by me during summer, winter, christmas eve, school, and well in my cozy house with my brother, Chen.

"You look really look beautiful in these pictures and right now" His gaze was fixed on me. I was melting in the inside.

"I miss you" I chuckled and pinched his cheeks

The darkness swallowed the light as starts slowly spread through the skies with the moon shining brightly.

"it's getting late, let's get you home." He said as we walk to my house

while we're in the middle of walking