Having you near me

2 years Before.

Having you near me, makes me feel so happy.

Leandro, Your name was my favorite song that i can sang everyday.

"Having you near me, Holding you near me, i want you to stay and never go away."

I intently looking at him when he sang those words.. i love hearing his baritone voice, his soft lips, his dying Green eyes, his perfect jaw line. I love everything about him.

"I love you Aly" Hearing those words,like an Angel sing...

"Aly. I said i love you." I smile. his always impatient to my answer.

"I love you too Leandro" he hold my hand and my little fingers intertwined with him.

"I love you most Aly"

And he always end up kissing my forehead down to my nose line and give a peck of kisses on my lips. He's the sweeties man i've ever dream.

We love doing things alone, Only Lean and I is enough to make our day so special..

"Aly, Can you sing for me?" He loves sleeping on my lap.

"You know i can't sing Lean." I brush his hair to make him comfortable.

"Then.. you can just humm for me? Please!" He know how to play huh.

"Fine. But we need to go before 5pm ok? Mom might worried about you right now." He nod and i start humming. Having you near me is the song.

A minute later he already fell asleep, he must be tired today..
I always needed to be cautious, Not only for myself but for Him.

He was my everything, and i don't want to loose him. So i badly needed to be extra careful. As a girlfriend duty i need to took care for him everyday, i want to spend my time beside him, Coz when you love someone you do everything coz Even the impossible. can make Im Possible.

Hours have passed and it already 4pm in the afternoon, mom will punish me for this.

"Leandro, Wake up. We have to go now." He must be sleepy, he had an heavy breath right now.

"Leandro, Your mom will punished me for this. You want that?" I caressed his face to wake him up.

He put his hand on the back of my neck and pull closer to him. He gently kiss my lips and i kiss him back..

"That would be my mom's punishment. mylove." And he grin.

"Naugty as always. Get up and fix yourself, We need to go home now."

"Yeah.Yeah. as early as we can,and as fast as we can do. My Girlfriend duty is to tolerate my mothers rule.. you know how much i hate her rules right?" Arg. Here we go again. I walk towards him and hug him tight.

"I know. But i want to be with you forever, So i tolerate your mom's rule." He hug me back and kiss me on my forehead.

"I know. So i'll always stay." he whispered.

He intertwined our fingers and start walking..I hope it'll get better, but i know that Pain is real, so is Hope.