soompi : big hit confirms aphrodite's departure from the show

only recently after the trainee's scandal her company had spoken out saying that she has been reported to have left the show after the harsh insults thrown at her.

it has also been confirmed that aphrodite's lover boy is dowoon from jyp's day6. just recently fans had managed to get a shot of them together strolling through the park which we will once again avoid to put in this article for idol privacy rights and our close business relationship with bighit.

on instagram aphrodite had posted a picture with the caption,

" words can not explain how i am feeling to this point. i'm very sorry to everyone who had to wait for the delay of the show because of me. i have been recently having anemic problems and anxiety as well as the horrible stress. after coming out of the show i am going to continue training in big hit who have not only been amazing as a company but also they make me feel like they are a second family to me which i never thought was possible. i asked bang sihyuk ceo myself for the departure and he agreed. thank you for loving me and for cheering for me, i will return in the future with a more positive side and be stronger and better.

-aphrodite "

what do you think of this? how are your feelings? no one was expecting the news.

-

eek. im becoming a judge bc no one has time for self-promo.

-anushka