Cavian and Luke's Life is Complete

2 weeks later

My life is complete :) 

After I called the police from Luke's house, everything else went according to plan. They caught Stephen at his house just before he was going to leave to try to come find me. This time he won't be getting released from prison. 

My family was so excited to have me back that they almost crushed me to death with hugs when they first saw me. Lately it's like I always have a body guard with me. Luke, a brother, or my dad. They follow me wherever I go. I tell them that it's not necessary because Stephen's locked up again, but they are just too overprotective; especially Luke. 

He never asked me, but I could tell that he was dying to know. He was probably just trying to be sensitive to my situation. So I just broke the ice and told him. Stephen and I never had sex. Yes, he sexually abused me the first time I woke up in his house, and I was forced to kiss and make out with him almost everyday. But we never actually had sex. I assured Luke that he would be the first, and the last man to do that with me. 

As far as my relationship with Jake, it's just the same as before, except he's not so angry all the time. Emily and I always thought that he was jealous of Luke because he had always had a crush on me. But when I found out that that wasn't the case, everything between us has been smoother. I forgave him for everything he's done. I mean, he had no other choice. 

But Luke and I are back in each other's arms, and I can finally be with him without the fear.

I love my life.