Gangsta's Diary

Anthony P.O.V

I sat in my ride in the East side of town... Where it all started.. My music blashed with Trill E.N.T " Thuggin " just to let you know how I feel.

"I been smokin I been drankin so excuse my language,  

I just gotta keep it stanky  

u must don't know where I been hangin, gotta get all of dis money only thang that I've been thankin,  

I kow one day god gon take me when he take me he gon take me "

I bobbed my head as I listened to the music bang. I ain't go be one of them motherfuckah's that lie to you to make it sound good. I'm a tell the truth, I don't want to sympathy. I just want to be the first real nigga that actually told His story and the whole story and nothing but the truth.

I'm Anthony, But everybody here they call me ANT or CHOPPA, Either is fine. Born and raised here on the East Side of town. These my peoples, I represent. I had a single mama. She died when I was younger. I got a older brother, Kilo. And a younger a brother, Andre. Shit, Andre died when we got into it with some Crip niggas back in "O8. Retaliation wasnt the word for what we did.... I left all them niggas in black suits with the word " Cold Case...Cased Closed " Stampped on they file. I'm26 years old with no bitch, no kids, and no worries. Just making paper. every time you talk to a dope boy or street nigga or read about one on them you always hear "Im a real nigga making real money with bad bitches and no worries" but I can bet you they stunting! Cause a real nigga wouldn't have to tell you he was a real nigga. That shit would just show he would roll up on twenty six's with no ceiling and his speakers on blast, Just like me. You see Niggas a spend they last on bitch they cant even bag on regular. Thats where they go wrong at.

Im bout to teach the rules, ways to live, procedures, do's and don'ts of the game. Along with telling my story. THE TRUTH! All In my Gangsta Diary