I Am Bulletproof

I,the Prophet,followed by the Wild Ones and the Legion of Black ran outside to the sheds to arm ourselves.
The Wild Ones were:
The Prophet
The Mystic
The Deviant
The Mourner;
The Destroyer.
We never called each other by our God-given names.For all we cared,our Legion names were our God-given names.We,along with the Legion,formed when we realised that our freedom was slowly being eliminated.Taken from us.By F.E.A.R.
We formed an army out of this band of Rebels.
We formed the future of our world.
• • • • •
I unlocked the sheds,exposing the Legion to the walls lined with weapons.These only assisted us,we could fight on our own.We were our own Perfect Weapon.
"Legion,listen here! Choose your weapons wisely.They will be for war,and while their aid may give us comfort,we can do this alone,for we are Bulletproof!"
I stepped aside as the Rebels surged to select their weapons.
After F.E.A.R had realised we were rebelling,they began to capture anyone suspected of being a Rebel.These individuals were not just killed,but tortured excruciatingly.Beatings and medical experiments were performed on them as well as malnutrition and hard,unpaid labour.That labour was often the cremation,and cleaning of,the fallen Rebels.Often the ashes of their friends and families.
-
A/N
Well this fic is back!?
I've decided to remove it off of my  Discontinued list