Sad Eren x Levi

My world stood still.

Eren, the love of my life, being ripped apart in his Titan form.

'Levi, we've been together for five years now. Everyday, I wake up wondering not only how I was so lucky to have you in my arms, but how the hell I survived for so long without you. Will you make me the happiest person alive, and marry me?'

He let out a strangled yell as more titans began tearing away at him.

'You know what? Here!' I threw my wedding band on the ground. 'Take this! I never want to see your face AGAIN!'

Tears streamed down my face as I shot forward. I had to save him. I just had to.

I sliced at them with a fury I never knew before. Eren managed to push himself off of the building, only to collapse. An abnormal had jumped over and ripped at the nape of his neck. I swiftly killed it, but the damage was done.

Eren was hanging out of his titan, bleeding from the bite marks all along his stomach.

"EREN!" I sreamed. I held him, not caring if I got blood on myself or if anyone saw my break. All I cared about was Eren.

His eyes slowly opened. I prayed to anyone or anything that would listen to help his regeneration heal him. But I knew it was just a false hope.

"L-Levi?" He asked slowly.

"Shh, I'm right here. I'm so sorry, I should have protected you. This is all my fault. I-"

I was cut of by soft lips on mine. I kissed by, only to taste a coppery liquid. Eren pulled back, coughing up blood. He looked at me and rested a hand on my face.

"Levi. I-I love you. I forgive you. Just please, keep on living." He smiled weakly.

"Eren! Please! Stay with me, okay? I'll get you help, you'll be okay!" His thumb wiped away some of my tears.

His hand slid down my cheek, hitting the ground. I buried my face in his chest, tears flowing freely.

I saw one of the military rifles, making up my mind. If he couldn't stay here, neither could I. I placed the barrel to my head, my shaking finger on the trigger.

I heard someone approach, and looked to see Mikasa staring at both of us on the ground. She covered her mouth in shock.

"Mikasa. I'm putting you in place of captain. I can't live without him."

I pulled the trigger and everything went black.

A glowing white light grew in front of me. A figure moved out of it.

I recognized him immediately.

"EREN!" We raced to each other and embraced.

"I told you to keep on living. Why?"

"Eren, you should know. You are my life. Without you, I'm nothing. And now, we can watch over everyone else without worrying about losing each other."

==========
If you liked it, please comment and vote. It really helps a lot and I might make a full book.

See you!
~Hazel